Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28805 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2012, 08:04:21 AM »
crazyivan with my limited slang I have no idea what you're talking about.

If it's about midway, despite partly being the target of his ankle humping I stopped reading it a while ago...
now posting as SirNuke

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »
First get better bait.  2nd I will wait for the state of Mississippi to update...or not before making comments to mark. However I am still of the opinion that meth manufacturers are on the lowest rungs of society.  That they should also be treated as such.

Man he must have really owned you hard for you to engage in this crusade.  At least Assi I can respect somewhat for staying true to his convictions and taking it to the PNG house.  You edited your post like a coward.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2012, 10:26:10 AM »
Slimmer.  You were a good squaddie and a fun guy to hang out with until the wee hours of the morning.

I always stuck up for you when others piled on about your speech issues and listened to your sad stories when your wife left you after a month or so,  I really felt for ya.

It may not fit your narrative, but I don't drink and take pills all day.  I moved back into town from the lake and still live with my 71 yr old mom.  I probably will until her demise as she is blind and can't drive hardly at all.  It's fine with me.  Afterall, I never manufactured meth or sold drugs to make ends meet.

Sorry you had bad luck with that wife and all.  I'll keep defending your stutter and speech impediment though.

Ok.  If this doesn't constitute being small...I don't know what will.  Assi, you are a tiny person...a small, small boy.  Grow the F U
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2012, 10:26:33 AM »
You grab your nuts and spit after that post John Wayne?

:uhoh wait, your supposed to grab your own nuts and spit ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »
:uhoh wait, your supposed to grab your own nuts and spit ?
Well, atleast until I've had a few glasses of wine.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2012, 10:38:31 AM »
haha what a pleb

You can't use words like that around him mick goes right over.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
However I am still of the opinion that meth manufacturers are on the lowest rungs of society.  That they should also be treated as such.

I'll have to second that.  Fact is, the state of Mississippi has some of the strictest laws in the nation regarding the purchase of medicines containining pseudophedrine.  They're classified on the same level as narcotics.  Bottom line, is you have a cold or sinus headache in this state you're screwed.  Many pharmacys won't even touch the stuff now period, prescription or not.  Being a sufferer of chronic sinus headaches, I have no love in my heart for the meth heads.

That said, I also believe once a persons debt to society is paid, it's paid for good not withstanding future abuses.
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2012, 11:22:43 AM »
Man he must have really owned you hard for you to engage in this crusade.  At least Assi I can respect somewhat for staying true to his convictions and taking it to the PNG house.  You edited your post like a coward.
Well numpty if you click on ink's post containing my quote... you would see it was a link to your FPH status.  That would be prison status and not parole.  Have fun with that.
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2012, 11:28:35 AM »
Paid his debt?  10 year sentence and he servers approximately 1/5 the of it.   Hardly served.
See Rule #4

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2012, 11:33:10 AM »
Well numpty if you click on ink's post containing my quote... you would see it was a link to your FPH status.  That would be prison status and not parole.  Have fun with that.

This one?  No.

Nobody linked to this post on Page 4.  You edited it like a coward because you did not want to get banned like Assi.  Your BBS membership is apparently very important to you even though you trash this place daily on FW.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2012, 11:48:36 AM »
This one?  No.
Nobody linked to this post on Page 4.  You edited it like a coward because you did not want to get banned like Assi.  Your BBS membership is apparently very important to you even though you trash this place daily on FW.

I think he was referring to this post:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=post;quote=4440897;topic=337295.50;num_replies=294;sesc=ea5936b9a2361a1672532a6afca017d0

...which will take you a search site for current inmates....
...which will lead you to this page: http://www.mdoc.state.ms.us/InmateDetails.asp?PassedId=167621

And the most interesting thing about that page is the "Tentative Release" date of 12/16/2018 which is not 10 years so I would think that is the first date that he would be eligible for parole.

I think that's what Bronk wanted him to have fun with.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2012, 11:50:53 AM »
This one?  No.

Hmmm...I've never read Bronk trashing this place on FW, just sayin. In fact some of us FW posters (me, for example) like Mark and wish him the very best in fighting his demons, making a complete recovery and exercising his true potential.

Skuzzy could replace his posting rules with only one- "If you can't say something nice about someone then don't say it."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2012, 11:51:31 AM »
Believe what you will...  makes no diff to me.
It was link to your FPH  Mississippi  department of corrections profile. Where it clearly states he has been moved as of the 2nd of this month. Yet the parole site has yet to have him listed. So my guess is sr has been moved to minimum and had web access.
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #298 on: August 04, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
I have no problems with this place other than free speech is squashed. That is the rules here and why I am a member of FW also. Free speech is frightening to some. You will see people post things that are truly repulsive. You can however choose to skip over the chaff.
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #299 on: August 04, 2012, 12:07:59 PM »
Careful Carrel or you too will be labeled. They are quick with that.
What I find truly amusing is how much people will bust on people for story telling. Iceman comes to mind. Ran him off for telling a story.  Yet welcome back a true threat to society and blow it of with saying....he only made meth big deal. Perplexing.
See Rule #4