Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28850 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #405 on: August 04, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »
Dan the hypocrisy is so thick. Run ice off story telling. Hug the felon.

Who ran him off Bronk?  In an ideal world what response would be appropriate in the case?  
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #406 on: August 04, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »
there's some gawddamn holier than thou nutjobs around here.  :old:

Lighten up Francis

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #407 on: August 04, 2012, 07:13:26 PM »
there's some gawddamn holier than thou nutjobs around here.  :old:

:rofl

nicely put :aok

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #408 on: August 04, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »
My feet would burn if I set foot in a church and only my shrink knows for sure if my obsession with boston cream pie is a problem. Now there was that kabuki dancing in my underware on the bar after a liter of sake at a shushi bar in George Town.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #409 on: August 04, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »
Skyrock,

While I absolutely depised your in-game behavior, I do wish you the best.  We've all made mistakes.  I know I have.  Good luck.

>S<
RELIC
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #410 on: August 04, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »
My feet would burn if I set foot in a church and only my shrink knows for sure if my obsession with boston cream pie is a problem. Now there was that kabuki dancing in my underware on the bar after a liter of sake at a shushi bar in George Town.

Wanna date?  :t

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #411 on: August 04, 2012, 07:36:01 PM »
Iceman story for those that dont know..
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,194541.0.html
ran into the shade over a story... and yet?

Oh lord...i forgot about this and for good reason...i stuck up for that guy! Grrrrr!! :furious
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #412 on: August 04, 2012, 07:38:01 PM »
Who ran him off Bronk?  In an ideal world what response would be appropriate in the case?  
Dan the point is kid tells a BS story ride him into the shade. He well deserves it.
Grown man fails his family in a huge way...breaks the law... lies to friends about it ... hugs all round? Sorry if you fail to see the hypocrisy of it all.

Skyrock is no longer teaching, he is a full time musician now, that is all.

Well since you all looked it up I'll clear the air a bit, ALL changes <edit> against HIM have been dropped, they were made up by the mother-in-law and the drugs were all the ex-wife.

He's fine, and happy, just not a teacher any more.

If I were mustaine I'd be pissed being lied to.
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #413 on: August 04, 2012, 07:38:39 PM »
Oh lord...i forgot about this and for good reason...i stuck up for that guy! Grrrrr!! :furious
Betty as well you should your trust was abused.
See Rule #4

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #414 on: August 04, 2012, 07:45:24 PM »
Dan the point is kid tells a BS story ride him into the shade. He well deserves it.
Grown man fails his family in a huge way...breaks the law... lies to friends about it ... hugs all round? Sorry if you fail to see the hypocrisy of it all.

If I were mustaine I'd be pissed being lied to.
No one ran him off and he was no "kid". Who's mind do you think you're changing with your butthurt vendetta anyway?

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #415 on: August 04, 2012, 07:46:22 PM »

FW lames still trying.

Funny stuff.  

btw Lazer said hello.  

:lol I told you in confidence. :rolleyes:

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone of you're age to try and fit in with the lames on FW.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
« Reply #416 on: August 04, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »

FW lames still trying.

Funny stuff.  

btw Lazer said hello.  

:lol I told you in confidence. :rolleyes:

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone of you're age to try and fit in with the lames on FW.

You sure do seem to have a personal vendetta against a lot of the former posters here.  Who peed in your cherios?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #417 on: August 04, 2012, 07:50:36 PM »
No one ran him off and he was no "kid". Who's mind do you think you're changing with your butthurt vendetta anyway?

SkyRock was probably Bronk's FPH... and then, when SkyRock had his obstacles to overcome... well, Bronk, like any good dawg, become very disappointed and disenchanted. :cry   Dawgs do rely on trust to a significant degree. :frown:   His pain, having settled within him now for many many months... and having slowly turned to anger, is oozing  :confused: out all over the BBS.  There's a lesson in this!

:old: Choose your Fighter Pilot Heros carefully...
...the decision can have a significant emotional impact on your mental well being. :old:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:56:51 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: August 04, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
I found it funny a bunch of grown men/mixed with some really young catz take pride an enjoyment in criticizing ppl who enjoy this game or its the fact they cant play by skuzzy rules and get banned every time they are here.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

They went through the trouble of making another forum and if that don't speak volumes in itself then I don't know what would.  :lol

EDIT: A quick add on It's even more funny that most of the ppl on FW are a bunch of nobodies which makes it that much more important for them to be called out.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:55:54 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #419 on: August 04, 2012, 07:54:26 PM »
I don't want to change anyones mind. Never did... you can wallow in the hypocrisy all you want.
See Rule #4