Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28810 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #540 on: August 06, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
Oh by the way Skyrock..... We spoke on the phone before all this went down... you denied it... you owe me an apology.

.....and I pwn you still
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #541 on: August 06, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
should anyone choose to make the mistake of deciding that you are thy brothers keeper and attempt to make SkyRocks life miserable in any fashion, well just understand that their are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's) who will make it their lives goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

you all know the Muppet's and our reputations, we are a mouthy spiteful evil gaggle of rejects and misfits who have finally found a home with each other...we tend to defend each other viciously and to extremes..why? well just because!

so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

snip

Wow.....just wow.  :rofl

THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #542 on: August 06, 2012, 07:29:10 PM »
This thread was never about the Muppets.  We all tend to get carried away at times with squads. This isn't about that.

This is about a person looking for an opportunity to get his life together.  Clearly it's brought up lots of feelings from lots of people.

People are not wrong for how they feel either in support or in their anger.  They are entitled to how they feel.  It speaks poorly of the rest of us if we aren't able to handle ourselves as adults in talking about it.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #543 on: August 06, 2012, 07:30:29 PM »
Oh by the way Skyrock..... We spoke on the phone before all this went down... you denied it... you owe me an apology.

.....and I pwn you still

How come I never see you in game?  You obviously can't pwn anyone. :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #544 on: August 06, 2012, 07:31:40 PM »

.....and I pwn you still
I take full responsibility for my conviction... I apologize.      

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #545 on: August 06, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »
36 pages, truly astounding material and more than 3/4's of it is posturing.

I met Mark at SHawk's crib back in 2008, unlike most of his Squaddies.    After helping him with the game as a numbers guy and even before and while he was in the 327th, I am amazed throughout this thread.    Mark, I hope you can get to the point where merely attempting to explain some of this to your kids will be easy.   Because those are the two you need to truly make up the lost time with.   You are resilient to accomplish that, I have no doubt about it.  Just remember you have family and your children to help guide you, if you stumble in life.  

Some went overboard for the sake of going overboard.   Some are now resorting to open threats and still have accounts here...  

Mark, I know you well enough that you knew some would give you the 3rd degree.    Maybe soon I will get back into AH and wing you and other old friends that I sometime miss.  

Mark, I also wish you, your kids and family the best going forward.    

Jay
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #546 on: August 06, 2012, 07:33:52 PM »
This thread was never about the Muppets.  We all tend to get carried away at times with squads. This isn't about that.

This is about a person looking for an opportunity to get his life together.  Clearly it's brought up lots of feelings from lots of people.

People are not wrong for how they feel either in support or in their anger.  They are entitled to how they feel.  It speaks poorly of the rest of us if we aren't able to handle ourselves as adults in talking about it.

DAMN YOU GUPPY!!!!!!

had a whole wall for a responce to those that spoke....but then as im about to post i read this......you win, intellect prevails...

i humbly ask that those who do not like SR or have issue with his prior behavior live and let live...in peace and quiet....
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #547 on: August 06, 2012, 07:35:58 PM »
Midway  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #548 on: August 06, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #549 on: August 06, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »
uptown :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
shouldn't you be watching the drive thur window? you have customers waiting............
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #550 on: August 06, 2012, 07:49:50 PM »
shouldn't you be watching the drive thur window? you have customers waiting............

uptown  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #551 on: August 06, 2012, 07:50:26 PM »
Midway

Lighten up Francis

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #552 on: August 06, 2012, 07:52:22 PM »
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #553 on: August 06, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #554 on: August 06, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »
36 pages, truly astounding material and more than 3/4's of it is posturing.

I met Mark at SHawk's crib back in 2008, unlike most of his Squaddies.    After helping him with the game as a numbers guy and even before and while he was in the 327th, I am amazed throughout this thread.    Mark, I hope you can get to the point where merely attempting to explain some of this to your kids will be easy.   Because those are the two you need to truly make up the lost time with.   You are resilient to accomplish that, I have no doubt about it.  Just remember you have family and your children to help guide you, if you stumble in life.  

Some went overboard for the sake of going overboard.   Some are now resorting to open threats and still have accounts here...  

Mark, I know you well enough that you knew some would give you the 3rd degree.    Maybe soon I will get back into AH and wing you and other old friends that I sometime miss.  

Mark, I also wish you, your kids and family the best going forward.    

Jay
Yeah jay,  their mother was also incarcerated so they had both parents gone, luckily I had a good strong relationship with my children before this happened and I was very lucky to have family that stepped in and took extremely good care of the kids... the first time they came to visit the first thing they said was "stop apologizing in your letters dad, we forgive you and when you get out we'll have the rest of our lives full of new adventures... it's ok"  So, I'm good, and I expected to get blasted by some in here... I also am deeply humbled by the support and humanity I've been shown by the many of the players I've met and enjoyed this game with over the years, this is truly a great community of people.  I am just greatful that it wasn't any worse than it could have been and that I have a second chance, a chance to be a better person.  

<S>   Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"