Author Topic: Just wanted to say hello...  (Read 359 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Just wanted to say hello...
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:42:51 AM »
Hey guys, just wanted to stop in to say hello to all my AH buds. I have been MIA from the unfriendly skies for almost a year now and I have not been very active in the BBS so I just wanted to let you guys know that I am in fact still around lol. I have just been working a lot and as many of you know that work in Heavy Industry, the hours can be long and when you are off you are dead tired or have other things to take care of. Then, had to buy a new vehicle and then there is the little princess who is 4 going on 21 and driving me bonkers lol. I just wanted to tell you guys that I miss flying with and against most of you. After the service, thiis is about the closest thing to being part of a team or "family" that I have found. Some of you know what I mean, and some of you have no clue but thats ok. Aside from the job and my daughter, the computer is on its last legs and I am waiting to put some money away so I can get a new one that allows me to play without any problems. Well, I hope to see you all as soon as I can cuz I as I said before...its just not the same without helping other green guys destroy all those red guys. I hope you all are doing well and in good health as well as working in this messed up world. Take care and  :salute

Scott (aka RedDevil)

P.S. Midway, I hope that in the time I have been gone that you have learned that there is more to flying than the HO lol!!! j/k buddy
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
Re: Just wanted to say hello...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »
hey scott ;)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 09:13:53 AM »
Yo yo red wassup?
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »
 :salute RedDevil, miss the fights

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 09:49:25 AM »
Good to see ya around again, hope you join us in the game again soon.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.