Author Topic: David Wales!  (Read 21028 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: David Wales!
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »
Anyone showing contrition should have at least one more chance.

And I stand by that.  He never did.  If he did, it was in such an illiterate manner it made no sense, which is not a sign of contrition.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »
And I stand by that.  He never did.  If he did, it was in such an illiterate manner it made no sense, which is not a sign of contrition.

It was code talking to his followers
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2012, 01:31:09 PM »

he was speaking in tongues, not code... gahhh!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2012, 01:31:49 PM »

Then he needs to find the proper forum for him and his followers.  This ain't it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »
Then he needs to find the proper forum for him and his followers.  This ain't it.
Skuzzy, Its time for you to be reborn.... embrace St David Wales and see the light ;)
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
IF he were to do so now is it too late?(just to settle the resurrection desention among the church)
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2012, 01:36:03 PM »

That's near illerterate as some non-colonials would possibly point out. (that is  if we didn't speak the President's english around hear) However the language is  constanltl3y evolvng whonows maybe 1 day eveyone will use the text style he did
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:41:16 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »

:(
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2012, 01:45:05 PM »
That's near illerterate as some non-colonials would possibly point out. (that is  if we didn't speak the President's english around hear)

Good man, I used that word on purpose.  While being improper or slang, it is widely recognized and understood.

Nothing DW said would come close to that level of understanding, which is pretty low to start with.

IF he were to do so now is it too late?(just to settle the resurrection desention among the church)

Now that you have placed this in a theological context, you do realize what the word 'contrition' means?  Not only is it an apology, it is also requires one to recognize what was done wrong and a promise to not to do it again.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:48:14 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2012, 01:49:45 PM »
Good man, I used that word on purpose.  While being improper or slang, it is widely recognized and understood.

Nothing DW said would come close to that level of understanding, which is pretty low to start with.

You do realize what the word 'contrition' means in this context?  Not only is it an apology, it is also requires one to recognize what was done wrong and a promise to not to do it again.
kinda like  repentance? I may lack in the grammar but my lexicon is real well.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2012, 01:56:02 PM »
“Never can true reconcilement grow where wounds of deadly hate have pierced so deep...”
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2012, 02:17:53 PM »

Now that you have placed this in a theological context, you do realize what the word 'contrition' means?  Not only is it an apology, it is also requires one to recognize what was done wrong and a promise to not to do it again.

Quote from our St. David of Wales - 3rd day of the second month Two Thousand - Twelve:                  (cannot quote directly for thread twarted by lock & chain)

hi guys ive had a bril night on the game tonight , ive gotto go tp bed now skuzzy and dale dont mind me talking to you , but u must not be horribe to all the other players  , and i must not email skuzzy no more , and i am very sorry for making u think i am being horrible , which im not im nice , any way sorry for any upsets , im very nice and i always treat other payers as nice even the nasty ones , any way goodnight guys no more brill ideas from me , im banned from ideas now , and i had so many to help u , but pc working great and got loadsa time , so this is my last post i reckon , god bless good luck , and long live htc   :salute :salute

Skuzzy you know David Wales <3's you                                   Free your soul sir, free your soul.

And ye on the same day  :old:

"hey guys calm down i am not dead and i will not forget u all , all i want is a equelibrian , and good ideas dale emailed toady and said that u lot are fighting in bb andmthat , i shld not email skuzzy as he is too busy sorting ur probs out , thats all i say if u know me in sqd or country i wont dissclose any 1s id , and i dont think they will either , also , one of you silly billys , said dale had purple under ware , i thgink i know who it was , and i apogagise to dale via this forum , thank u guys as soon as ive had my supper im back on l8war   :salute"

All our Saint David wants is "equelibrian"!  Not only is he making apologies for his own transgressions, but for those of other said "silly billys" for disclosure of color of noted undergament(s).

:angel:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:27:04 PM by jimbo71 »
xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2012, 05:36:42 PM »
Due to the need of a great Aussie roar, I nominate Saxton Hale to play the part of Midway.

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Saxton Halve vs. Chuck Norris in a knife fight, who would win?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2012, 10:48:12 PM »
:rofl Make this another 100 page troll fest please.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »

skuzzy, i think you should embrace the fact that this guys are idiots and if they want to follow the church of david wales then perhaps a little time off from the bulletin boards should give them time to rethink their ways.  david wales was a shade for one of this guys and I know that you couldnt trak this one down as you would have banned whoever the shade was.  so perhaps for the benefit of us before these dorks start drinking their kool-aid, a little time away just for posting another thread like this would benefit them and us.

after all you and dale wasted a lot of time on this stupidity.  how much more are you willing to spend before the next idiotic thread starts?.  so give them their Kool-aid from the boards if that is what they really desire.

semp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:15:05 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.