Author Topic: David Wales!  (Read 21317 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: David Wales!
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:31 PM »
skuzzy, i think you should embrace the fact that this guys are idiots and if they want to follow the church of david wales then perhaps a little time off from the bulletin boards should give them time to rethink their ways.  david wales was a shade for one of this guys and I know that you couldnt trak this one down as you would have banned whoever the shade was.  so perhaps for the benefit of us before these dorks start drinking their kool-aid, a little time away just for posting another thread like this would benefit them and us.

after all you and dale wasted a lot of time on this stupidity.  how much more are you willing to spend before the next idiotic thread starts?.  so give them their Kool-aid from the boards if that is what they really desire.

semp

If it was a rule violation for caring too much about very trivial matters, then you would be perma banned for this post.

Love Live David Wales!

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2012, 11:33:21 PM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 12:08:30 AM »
skuzzy, i think you should embrace the fact that this guys are idiots and if they want to follow the church of david wales then perhaps a little time off from the bulletin boards should give them time to rethink their ways.  david wales was a shade for one of this guys and I know that you couldnt trak this one down as you would have banned whoever the shade was.  so perhaps for the benefit of us before these dorks start drinking their kool-aid, a little time away just for posting another thread like this would benefit them and us.

after all you and dale wasted a lot of time on this stupidity.  how much more are you willing to spend before the next idiotic thread starts?.  so give them their Kool-aid from the boards if that is what they really desire.

semp

APOSTATE!
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2012, 12:32:52 AM »
skuzzy, i think you should embrace the fact that this guys are idiots and if they want to follow the church of david wales then perhaps a little time off from the bulletin boards should give them time to rethink their ways.  david wales was a shade for one of this guys and I know that you couldnt trak this one down as you would have banned whoever the shade was.  so perhaps for the benefit of us before these dorks start drinking their kool-aid, a little time away just for posting another thread like this would benefit them and us.

after all you and dale wasted a lot of time on this stupidity.  how much more are you willing to spend before the next idiotic thread starts?.  so give them their Kool-aid from the boards if that is what they really desire.

semp

Really dude?

It's all in good fun, making light of something preposterous. I honestly don't see what it is hurting, but the whole concept of a Church of David Wales is just something kind of silly and funny.

I saw the humor.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2012, 01:43:22 AM »
Really dude?

It's all in good fun, making light of something preposterous. I honestly don't see what it is hurting, but the whole concept of a Church of David Wales is just something kind of silly and funny.

I saw the humor.
Semp is just brown-nosing....

I think maybe the church of David Wales should excommunicate Semp for his blasphemous statements.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2012, 03:11:59 AM »
Agreed! I hope the council denounces him from the faith.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline Rash

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2012, 09:02:40 AM »
He related to the "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy." Josey Wales?

The UNFORGIVEN

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2012, 09:23:36 AM »

I think maybe the church of David Wales should excommunicate Semp for his blasphemous statements.

Cast him out! Begone Semp.  Walk the scorched earth you shall without the light of the great Saint of Wales.  Begone!

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2012, 09:46:33 AM »

:aok

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2012, 10:07:24 AM »
Now, now my flock. Let us quell any talk of banishment.

Each of us is imperfect and unlike David in many ways, but we must strive to follow his value system. David would never want anybody to leave the Church or Aces High. You could simply ask yourself, what would David do?

He'd make a wish, damn it!

I wish for Semp's anger to subside and realize his resentment for Saint David stems from a lack of choices for fun and entertainment within AH rather than the doings of our Church. DWMW

Think of Aces High as a giant pit, every player in the game is stuck at the bottom in complete darkness. We the church are gathering strength and climbing our way out of this pit towards the light we know to be at the top! We do so daily through our wishes and by making AH a better place for everyone! But remember how easy it is to be lead astray in the dark! Semp has merely lost his way. As a church we need to bring others up to our level instead of pushing them farther down. We will reach the glorious light my friends, but it won't be by climbing up the backs of players who've lost their way. We will do so as a united community!

I would call for us as a church to help Semp. We should research her posts and find out what she desires. What would bring her happiness in AH? Our goal should be to bring that enjoyment to Semp, so she too can know what it feels like to be following David's beacon towards the light. Another way would be to simply reach out in game and improve her day. "Excellent fight Semp!" "Semp, I'm glad to see you online, have fun!"

Go in peace Davidites.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:11:09 AM by Tordon22 »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2012, 10:44:08 AM »
If it was a rule violation for caring too much about very trivial matters, then you would be perma banned for this post.

Love Live David Wales!

well drink the kool-aid already.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2012, 11:43:06 AM »
Reverand, I have a question. Is it okay to lie to semp and say she fought a good fight even when she didn't fight a good fight and everyone knows that's not possible?  Maybe I should just wish that she can fight as a first step. Is that better or should I just go ahead and lie?
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »
Perhaps there is a jealousy issue beneath the surface.  Semp simply wishing he had thought of the flaming onion gun or pigeon-guided missles  :bhead

Hi thanks many thanks 4 all the emails , you lot are as nutty as a fruit cake
any way all the emails I received r regarding , the emails which are ww 2 things

The guys who emled me want me to doo the following things , but but skua and hitch only says I , can do only one topic at the time , only , if I have your permission , so the topics u have asked for , are as follows , and I can only do one topic at , a, time

The ones u assed for are are as follows

Pigeon guided missle
New squad names
Flaming onion gun
Remote control explosive tank
Cherry suicide bomb
The donkey with rocket propelled grenade
Bren gun carrier wiv three troops

So u can pick one of these topicsand will look for all the spec
Spell I've all ready checked these topics exist , they are all real , so if u email me I'll do this
For you I don't need spel checker with I pad as it does al the punctuation by it's self
So al you guys who said u hate my teacher , u , so do I , he use to hit me with
A stitch but I use to book down my school trousers , any way guys I'm trying to get a new mic cus the dog chewed it up , so reason why I can't talk on game, so apologises for my team mates , and I would never disclose my
Game I'd as I think , we have great squad and they are like brothers to me , and my side are, but on this bb
You are al brothers to me think u are real good , may be one day, we can have peace,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!

Dave :salute :salute

xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
Now, now my flock. Let us quell any talk of banishment.

Each of us is imperfect and unlike David in many ways, but we must strive to follow his value system. David would never want anybody to leave the Church or Aces High. You could simply ask yourself, what would David do?

He'd make a wish, damn it!

I wish for Semp's anger to subside and realize his resentment for Saint David stems from a lack of choices for fun and entertainment within AH rather than the doings of our Church. DWMW

Think of Aces High as a giant pit, every player in the game is stuck at the bottom in complete darkness. We the church are gathering strength and climbing our way out of this pit towards the light we know to be at the top! We do so daily through our wishes and by making AH a better place for everyone! But remember how easy it is to be lead astray in the dark! Semp has merely lost his way. As a church we need to bring others up to our level instead of pushing them farther down. We will reach the glorious light my friends, but it won't be by climbing up the backs of players who've lost their way. We will do so as a united community!

I would call for us as a church to help Semp. We should research her posts and find out what she desires. What would bring her happiness in AH? Our goal should be to bring that enjoyment to Semp, so she too can know what it feels like to be following David's beacon towards the light. Another way would be to simply reach out in game and improve her day. "Excellent fight Semp!" "Semp, I'm glad to see you online, have fun!"

Go in peace Davidites.

I am not as strong as our great leader was.  Cast him out begone with him!  I call for banishment.

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2012, 12:29:20 PM »
I am not as strong as our great leader was.  Cast him out begone with him!  I call for banishment.

Even though he requested that Skua give us a  "vacation from the bbs", I don't think our St. David of Wales would want him banished.  Instead, let's all just give him the "stink eye"

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 12:35:20 PM by jimbo71 »
xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...