Author Topic: David Wales!  (Read 20597 times)

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
David Wales!
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:01:36 PM »
DAVID WALES - He lives on through our actions.

Hello brethren, the church would like to announce that nearly 6 months ago to this day we lost our grandest of saints, Saint David of Wales. Protector and lover of all things Aces High related. He enjoyed every aspect and group that made up this community, yet we weren't ready for him. He was a Thomas Edison stuck in the dark ages. If you know not of his greatness, you have only to search for it. Cast your eyes upon a pure spirit, who toiled endlessly to help us. He wanted AH to be a world where F-86's could frolic with Dr.1's, where spawn camps could be busted with anti-tank T-Rex's. If we had followed his suggestions our game would have been fair and fun for everyone.

Yet, we did what any primitive society does to that which it does not understand. We destroyed David. The actions of many helped Skuzzeth deliver that final hammer blow to his short but surreal life.

But David does not wish revenge or harbor any anger towards this community. On the contrary, his ember still gloweth, he wants us to rise up and grab the greatness that is within reach. Help the church help David! I would call upon all members of the church and the community as a whole to make one AH related wish in this thread. Or perhaps re-tell your favorite tale of our fine Saint David. He may no longer be able to help us personally, but he is always watching.

He remains a beacon of hope and light in complete darkness.

Salute! Saint David of Wales, forever in our memories.   :pray :pray :pray :angel: :angel: :angel:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:03:18 PM by Tordon22 »

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
Re: David Wales!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 10:03:36 PM »
all hail saint David!  :rofl
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 10:04:24 PM »
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 10:05:16 PM »
  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
I ALFAMEGA of the P38 E Advanatge Squad "Headhunters' is IN  :banana:

PS- I love you Zap  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
You dare sully this thread with your In post.

David wales will return it has been foretold.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:40:08 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 10:09:44 PM »
David is still a hero to many in this community, a thread to remember him by is a place of peace. Please keep it so.

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 10:12:24 PM »
Wait, Sully is my nickname  :noid
Could Wales know this  :noid
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 10:18:47 PM »
David is still a hero to many in this community, a thread to remember him by is a place of peace. Please keep it so.

Oh, I thought it was a repost of another post you put in another thread. I guess I was wrong...

DAVID WALES - He lives on through our actions.

(Image removed from quote.)

Hello brethren, the church would like to announce that nearly 6 months ago to this day we lost our grandest of saints, Saint David of Wales. Protector and lover of all things Aces High related. He enjoyed every aspect and group that made up this community, yet we weren't ready for him. He was a Thomas Edison stuck in the dark ages. If you know not of his greatness, you have only to search for it. Cast your eyes upon a pure spirit, who toiled endlessly to help us. He wanted AH to be a world where F-86's could frolic with Dr.1's, where spawn camps could be busted with anti-tank T-Rex's. If we had followed his suggestions our game would have been fair and fun for everyone.

Yet, we did what any primitive society does to that which it does not understand. We destroyed David. The actions of many helped Skuzzeth deliver that final hammer blow to his short but surreal life.

But David does not wish revenge or harbor any anger towards this community. On the contrary, his ember still gloweth, he wants us to rise up and grab the greatness that is within reach. Help the church help David! I would call upon all members of the church and the community as a whole to make one AH related wish in this thread. Or perhaps re-tell your favorite tale of our fine Saint David. He may no longer be able to help us personally, but he is always watching.

He remains a beacon of hope and light in complete darkness.

Salute! Saint David of Wales, forever in our memories.   :pray :pray :pray :angel: :angel: :angel:
Well, when I went to quote you, it seems you realized that it would be counter productive for it to be seen or this argument would be void...
Oops.

Please disregard.
Though I'm sure the others who replied saw this as well.

Peace be with you and all other worshipers as you accept the peace the community feels without him. Let it never end. Amen.  :angel:
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »
Thank you SEseph, I realized the error and fixed it.

DWMW- Everyone should have SEseph auditing their posts.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 10:33:29 PM »
I have kept my church emblem in my signature in his honor.

"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 10:40:26 PM »
May his holiness give us forward thought, to make this game great. I have always kept the flag in his honor, not because I am Welsh.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 10:40:43 PM »
Wait, Sully is my nickname  :noid
Could Wales know this  :noid

David Wales knows!
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 10:44:26 PM »
David Wales had only one wish, and it was for the world to be a better place.

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2012, 11:58:39 PM »
They say that he is on the WoWP forums now, wishing for more cool things and that he is running for Prime Minister of England
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught.