Author Topic: Views?  (Read 738 times)

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
Views?
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:07:02 PM »
I watched the video by Crabby on how to set up a staged mission. My problem is that the views don't seem to work correctly. In the video he is zooming in on the first airfield, first runway, to set waypoints. I can't zoom anything. Without being able to zoom in I am stuck with the 10,000' (or so) view of the entire field. I can guess that I am setting waypoints correctly but don't know that. Am I missing something? Is there a complete list of commands somewhere?
Thanks!
tex

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: Views?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 01:56:09 AM »
Here you go... Straight from the compiled help file...

The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 04:51:46 PM »
Ok, the Ctrl right click doesn't work. Neither does the shift right click.Tried both about 30 - 40 times. However, I am working on waypoints - segments. Perhaps they don't work on the waypoints page. Also, the waypoints - segments don't seem to like it when I change my mind on the length of the waypoint/segment. It changed it ok for the segment but kept the waypoint at the old length. So I had a segment at 30 miles but the waypoint was still back at 15. I ended up having to delete the waypoint and start over again.

Anybody have a really simple staged mission they want to share with me? Prefer one with F4Us as an option on the Allied side. If not that then P-47s.
Thanks!
Tex

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:23:38 PM »
You have to hold down the key; not just tap it once.

Oh, and if you go into the "Staged Missions" selection screen, you can immediately download a copy of the *.mis file...

Then once you have that done you can open them in the editor.
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...