Author Topic: bomber drones windows all black with reflectionmap on until bombs are dropped  (Read 310 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
the majority of bombers like the b29 and b17 have a reflection map bug on the drones. the cockpit windows are shaded black with no reflection even though the smalled windows in the tail and top turret reflect correctly.

however once bombs are dropped the bug disapears and the windows reflect normally.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: blah blah blah . . .
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 04:59:59 AM »
Are you seeing this in the film viewer? I noticed that a few fighters have the same problem in film viewer. Of course online we have no F3 mode so its hard to tell there.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Re
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »
Chalenge: Thought you were being rude until I saw the 77 character OP title
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 11:09:29 AM by RSLQK186 »
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: blah blah blah . . .
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 02:33:05 PM »
Its the second Fester thread I have replied to that went over the character buffer.

I wasnt being rude but the tile was a bit excessive.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.