Author Topic: rearm pad options  (Read 829 times)

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
rearm pad options
« on: August 19, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
Someone may have asked for this before but it would be nice to have an option to change munitions or fuel loadout on the rearm pad.

Example 1 -Lets say you've just captured the base and hangers are down. You flew to base with full loadout of fuel and 2 1000 lb's bombs and rockets in the p51. Enemy GVs are now rolling in from spawn and you dont need that much fuel or rockets. It would be a nice option to be able to deselect rockets and less fuel on the rearm pad.

Example 2- Lets say you've just touched down after having killed two gvs with bombs and dont want to land kills yet. You rearm and you need less fuel than before with a different bomb loadout say 500 lbs vs 1000 lbs.

I believe expending ords without killing anything affects some aspect of score. Not that score is why I am posting this.

rhino

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
Re: rearm pad options
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »
OOOOPS sorry Blue berry I see you had asked this also. I didnt read your post until after i posted this. I remember someone may have asked this a few years ago. great minds think alike.

rhino

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 10:59:41 AM »
you should be able to alter loadout on rearm pad...but you should only be able to get LESS of something....not more....and you should not be able to rearm with items NOT available at base..............like ords when ord bunkers are down...............or fuel when fuel tanks are destroyed on the base

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 04:03:52 PM »
you should be able to alter loadout on rearm pad...but you should only be able to get LESS of something....not more....and you should not be able to rearm with items NOT available at base..............like ords when ord bunkers are down...............or fuel when fuel tanks are destroyed on the base

OR you could just replane and avoid the 30 second wait
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 04:05:51 PM »
like i said what if hangers are down or you wanted to extend your string of victories. replaning does not help in that instance

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 04:21:20 PM »
OR you could just replane and avoid the 30 second wait

OMG don't you know that will hurt your score!!!!!  :lol
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »
     Silly me, I forgot to check my score...this year  :D