Author Topic: Staged Missions WW1 Briefing room  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Longbow

• Zinc Member
Staged Missions WW1 Briefing room
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:48:47 PM »
I have spent the last couple of weeks learning the In's & outs of programming staged missions, and after jumping thru a number of painful programming obsticals, there is one (hopefully the last), that I have not yet been able to conquer.  I am in the process of programming some WW1 missions and wish to use the "Briefing Room" as a way to introduce and instruct the pilot to the mission objectives.  I have already taught myself most of the Briefing room tools, but when I attempt to go to the "Briefing Room" when I'm in either one of the two WW1 terrains ("WW1 waf" or "WW1 front"), I'm not able to access the "Briefing Room".  If I change the terrain setting to a WWII terrain, I am able to access the the "Briefing Room".  Can somebody tell me if it is even possible to use the WW1 terrains and access the briefing room, and if so, how does one do it?  I have exhausted my limited "staged mission" knowledge, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Staged Missions WW1 Briefing room
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 08:13:57 PM »
Default WW1 airfields don't come with a briefing room.  I will put one on each field for you on the WW1front terrain and upload it tomorrow evening.  I'll post here when it's on the server.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 08:26:51 PM »
I went ahead and knocked it out.  You will just need to download the new version by choosing it off the terrain list when starting a custom arena.  It will automatically update to the new version of the terrain that contains briefing rooms.
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩

Offline Longbow

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »
Wow, let me say that again....WOW....great response time.  My hat is off to USRanger for his exceptionally quick response.  I am now looking forward to tomarrow so I can put the finishing touches on my 1st staged mission with briefing.  Again, Thankyou USRanger....

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 10:01:43 PM »
Anytime. :aok
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩