Author Topic: Chewie is going to screw up the GAME Again  (Read 4160 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Chewie is going to screw up the GAME Again
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »
Disappointed, the ROOKS had lots of warning (the board 3 hours/200 also), The take off time, the target and very little fight.  Took 222 and ran 2 other missions before they caught on.  Thanks goes out to all the bish that joined we had about 60 bish in the mission and a 100 plane lanc raid afterwards.   :cheers: 
Your horde lost 222 10 minutes after you took it.............

Rooks win
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
Yeah, all you losers that had fun are pathetic.  Don't you know there is a war to be won?

How dare you enjoy yourselves when you're not playing the way Fug wants, or Ripley wants even though he doesn't play anymore.

Same whine, different day................carry on  :salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »
lmao Zoney and all you "winnerz"

I play for air combat. nuff said.
I remember when 7 of those "war winnerz" in ponies, spits, hurries, couldnt kill my deck G6. They all died in 3 mins. And im far from being good.
 :neener: haha
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »
I actually missed the mission DeBrody, I had to work a bit late.  My point, which you missed, is the players that participated did it to have some fun.

But hey, thanks AGAIN for reminding us all how awesome you thought you were when you used to play.  Can you find nothing else to do but grief

some folks in a game that you don't play anymore ?  How can we miss you if you won't go away.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »
i looked at the second mission before it launched just to see how ridiculous.. 31 sets of lancs i saw, for a vbase.  :rofl

i can understand most things people consider fun in the game, but what is fun with that? just looking out the windows and seeing green icons? the non stop idiotic chatter on range?  dropping on the same target as 6 other people?

yeah fun stuff!  :rolleyes:
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »
Aww Zoney dont be bitter and dont want to miss me. Im a lost soul, dont pray for me  :aok
Look man it wasnt me starting the "100 of us took a vbase, look at us how awesome we are" game.
Anyway how can you know if i wont be back tomorrow only to find a horde in a proper aircraft to win a 100v1 and poop into their "fun"?
 :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
I think it was cool they told every one about it....NO I would not have joined it, but certainly If I remembered I would have tried to fight against it..... :aok

it is similar to FSO ....it lets us imagine what it was like for the real guys.....only slightly

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2012, 03:53:15 PM »
Your horde lost 222 10 minutes after you took it.............

Rooks win

I think you miss the point of just having fun in missions. It matters not that you captured it back after the fact. We captured the base per what we set out to do. If you chose to recapture after we left thats up to you.  :headscratch:
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
Yeah, all you losers that had fun are pathetic.  Don't you know there is a war to be won?

How dare you enjoy yourselves when you're not playing the way Fug wants, or Ripley wants even though he doesn't play anymore.

Same whine, different day................carry on  :salute

Yep and the whine only goes on and on Zoney. It too easy for em to complain than up effective strat against. Esp when it advertised on 200ch well before hand. Ole Fugitive holds utter distain for effectivly run missions. The "Daddy, Daddy, they not playin like I want them too" syndrome. I mean come on now if we all just played the way they wanted us too....it would be rainbows and butterflies.  :rofl 
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »
I think you miss the point of just having fun in missions. It matters not that you captured it back after the fact. We captured the base per what we set out to do. If you chose to recapture after we left thats up to you.  :headscratch:
I wasn't near that fight....it obviously was important to you since you filled 200 for 5 minutes with retarded bragging after taking the base....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Chewie

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
Man, there are just hatters in here sometimes.  1.  BOLO was fun for me, squaddies, and the enemy too  2.  People bitttch about hordes and no time to prep a defense, not going to fly here, it was on 200,and the boards (all week & 3-1/2 hours on 200).  3.  The Bish had fun and it wasn't about base taking because THERE WERE NO FLIPPING BOMBERS in BOLO *1st mission, the ideal was to get the ROOKS to chase our phantom bombers and get into a DOGFIGHT but the ROOKS stayed on the couch.  We laughed our butttz off on the follow up lanc raid.  Now I know why many guys quit coming to the boards, it is more about people hating, trolling and not the comradeship in this game or respect for one another.  Look at most posts, they are in effect back bitting other players style or tactics.
23 Years MO Air Guard.  C-130s.  5 Years USMC Aviation. "Sir! I flunked Flank School!"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2012, 08:41:58 PM »
Yep and the whine only goes on and on Zoney. It too easy for em to complain than up effective strat against. Esp when it advertised on 200ch well before hand. Ole Fugitive holds utter distain for effectivly run missions. The "Daddy, Daddy, they not playin like I want them too" syndrome. I mean come on now if we all just played the way they wanted us too....it would be rainbows and butterflies.  :rofl 

Well the Rooks just won the war. The cries of congratulations hording rooks were deafening...... and it was boring as all heck. It was sooooooo much fun being a rook tonight, I got perk points! wooo WHOOOO!  :rolleyes:

The point is it isn't fun in a large gang. watermelon chatting with your friends, ya thats fun, but you might as well just hang out on Facebook  :rolleyes: If you want to fly for 20-30 minutes only to land because the other 25 guys whipped everything out, why not fly Xplane from MS.

The problem is people have nothing to do IN hordes, and don't bother to fight against hordes.... see your mega fun mission  :rolleyes: and you call this fun? I think you sat too close to a few too many mortars.

Offline SoonerMP

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »

why not fly Xplane from MS.

I think you sat too close to a few too many mortars.

As always you are the voice of reason...  :rolleyes:

1. You yourself can always feel free to leave the game and find another one if you find people not playing the way you want.

2. Since you have never been in combat you will never know what it is like to be around incoming mortar fire. Who are you to make a comment like that?

You stay classy Fugitive.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:08:47 PM by SoonerMP »

S.A.P.P. Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Blame Karaya 2008-2012       Death From Above - MA (inactive)

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »
deleted

edit: I should of read more closely.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2012, 09:49:53 PM »
As always you are the voice of reason...  :rolleyes:

1. You yourself can always feel free to leave the game and find another one if you find people not playing the way you want.

2. Since you have never been in combat you will never know what it is like to be around incoming mortar fire. Who are you to make a comment like that?

You stay classy Fugitive.

LOL!!! yes Im sure you know my whole lifes story, and taking "class lessons" from you would be a pretty good joke. LOL!!