Author Topic: Spitfire and pony  (Read 554 times)

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
Spitfire and pony
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:15:37 AM »
Dweeb i have became  :airplane: :airplane: :D
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: Spitfire and pony
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 10:17:30 AM »
both are dweeb rides, but they are worlds appart in terms of handling.

This thread is doomed from the start.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 10:18:29 AM »
you becoming a TROLL  :bhead
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 10:23:24 AM »
you becoming a TROLL  :bhead
You didnt take Fugitives advice...  *sigh*
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
not a Shi*** 16 spit only 5 and 8 and all pony ride all out
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 10:57:24 AM »
 I love it when people call the P-51 a dweeb plane. It was the last piton engine fighter to leave service with the U.S. military in the late 50s. It was still in service in other counties until the late 80s. It was still in development with a privet company until the this day with racers. Both the U.S. and the Israelis shot down Mig jet fighters with it. The P-51 we have in the game I suspect is modeled on the early D model it is not the late war H pony but that is fine as it did not get into service in large numbers until near the end on WWII. 

While it is no turn fighter such as the Spitfire it still represents the primer piston engine fighter of all time in performance and time in service. With only the ME-109 seeing that long of service with any air force (Spain 1970s) in the world. There was a reason the Mustang stayed in service that long and why it is still one of the top planes used by folks who race. As I see it the P-51D with it's range speed and ordnance load out make it one of the best all around plane in the game if used correctly if not the best. 

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 10:59:50 AM »
Dweeb plases = Really good planes

For the most part, in my opinion.  Well aside from the D9, you can pm pretty much anything in that thing without them catching you.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 11:00:24 AM »
  I thought this was a serious thread about the comparison but alas just another......................

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
I love it when people call the P-51 a dweeb plane. It was the last piton engine fighter to leave service with the U.S. military in the late 50s. It was still in service in other counties until the late 80s. It was still in development with a privet company until the this day with racers. Both the U.S. and the Israelis shot down Mig jet fighters with it. The P-51 we have in the game I suspect is modeled on the early D model it is not the late war H pony but that is fine as it did not get into service in large numbers until near the end on WWII. 

While it is no turn fighter such as the Spitfire it still represents the primer piston engine fighter of all time in performance and time in service. With only the ME-109 seeing that long of service with any air force (Spain 1970s) in the world. There was a reason the Mustang stayed in service that long and why it is still one of the top planes used by folks who race. As I see it the P-51D with it's range speed and ordnance load out make it one of the best all around plane in the game if used correctly if not the best. 
:aok
Lighten up Francis