Author Topic: Time is drawing near  (Read 397 times)

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
Time is drawing near
« on: September 04, 2012, 05:27:44 AM »
Well folks it is now September and time is drawing near for Der Gross Schlag II starting in Oct. The Axis is already practicing and the the Allies are ramping up as well. If you have been on the fence it is time to commit. The Allies need bomber pilots and I know there are quite a few of you out there who have not committed. For those of you who have not please do so now, we need good pilots to make a good showing of what the bomb drivers in this game can do.
 Bombers get a bad wrap alot of times as being easy pickings and well in the MA yeah they can be, but if you wanna fly them like they were supposed to be you may just be surprised as to how well you fare. The Axis gents are great pilots and I am sure they will get their fill of kills but they are not going to be able to stop us from dropping ords on target. As with the Axis we have some of the best fighter jocks in the game as well as some of the most experienced bomb drivers and if you are looking to experience just a bit of what it must have been like then this is the ticket for you. This is as fair a fight as you are ever gonna get and a chance to show that bombers are fair better than they are given credit for in this game. The fighters get 2 lives to do what they do but the Bomb drivers only get 1 so it should be a point of pride to hit the target and make it home. So if you have what it takes please register and show'em what we can do.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Re: Time is drawing near
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »
  Some of the most fun and imersion I've had was flying formation the the MOM missions. Gunners yelling out targets. 262s zooming in and getting flamed. Our friendlies chasing away bogies.  :aok

No 262s in this scenerio so it's going to be tough getting to the bomber stream.

Get off the couch and grab your stick.  :joystick:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
Re: Time is drawing near
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »
Come on ladies we still need 20 pilots ya know you wanna do it so go register. Spend a few hours a saturday pounding the Axis into the dirt!!