Author Topic: And now for something completely different.  (Read 232 times)

Moose11

And now for something completely different.
« on: April 07, 2001, 12:15:00 AM »

Don't ask why. Was bored and was looking through some old screenshots.

What squad owns that P51, anyway?

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2001, 12:41:00 AM »
Don't look like the 13th TAS nose art.

BTW Moose.. thanks appology, but none needed for the C-hog HO. I had altitude advantage and was diving for a top-down shot on you. I mis-judged your E state and thought you did not have enough to pull the nose up that high.

I would have stayed high until coming onto your six, but your F6F friend was getting altitude. I was going to make that 1 pass and extend out, as your fleet was getting close and I was getting outnumbered quick.

As for the chute-shooting... No comment plays it best. Just as I said nothing in the MA when it happened. I figure that was my fault anyway. I opened that chute WAY to early.

------------------
Midnight
13th TAS[/i]
       midnight@13thtas.com      

"You tell them I'm coming.. And Hell's coming with me!" -Kurt Russel Tombstone

Moose11

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2001, 02:49:00 AM »
Well, if it's of any meaning, you 13th guys are incredibly professional about doing yer dirty work on us rooks. Everytime I see a bish P51 I think twice about engaging now  

I think getting that lucky HO was going to be the only way I'd kill ya. <S> though, and I apologize again if my chute shooting was detremential to your game playing! (though, I actually thought at the time that I was doing you a favor since ya did open that sucker pretty high  )