Author Topic: Headset Recommendation  (Read 3566 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Headset Recommendation
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »
I disagree. If there is junk out there that doesnt work then there should be postings just like this one to warn everyone about the junk. Otherwise junk will only fill the hardware forum with more help requests. What Lyric did here was a service to anyone that comes along later and searches for information on this junk and they can see his warning.

If Skuzzy sees these threads and thinks a PNG should be given then its his decision to do that. I dont think adding your voice will add one bit of leaning in either direction which is why they have that other rule in there (rule 5).

This is not the first product critique on the topic and it wont be the last. Turtle Beach Z6A is junk. Dont buy it.

Ya we all know he's your little buddy there Skipper. The first post was a warning to consumers, by the third we were into spam, by the sixth we were into report country.

It was a bit over done and to say the least childish.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2012, 10:45:04 PM »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 11:01:14 PM by lyric1 »

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 01:27:08 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

That's exactly what happened to mine. Thing's made out of peanut brittle.

And Fugi, I have to disagree. Unless your constantly scanning the entire bulletin board (with most of us having more important things to do), there's no guarantee that you'll see lyric's warning. I for one want to see lyric continue spreading the word so that no more people dump $100 down the drain.
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2012, 07:02:51 AM »
Fugi no back seat moderation! :noid
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2012, 06:03:57 PM »
I use a Boom Mic and I recently purchased Sony-MDR-XD200's.    My Turtle Beach HPA2's were annoying after the initial awe phase.   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 06:19:20 PM »
My Artic P531 look much better made then those. Twice the warranty also for P531 vs turtle beach.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 07:21:48 PM »

Ya I get it, they broke. I figured that out on the first post..... really didn't need another 5 to be sure  :rolleyes:

That's exactly what happened to mine. Thing's made out of peanut brittle.

And Fugi, I have to disagree. Unless your constantly scanning the entire bulletin board (with most of us having more important things to do), there's no guarantee that you'll see lyric's warning. I for one want to see lyric continue spreading the word so that no more people dump $100 down the drain.

You don't have to spend all your time scanning the boards to be informed search is your friend and if you use it you will find the info you seek. Lyric had no problem finding 6 threads about the headset to post in.

On top of that any one who blows $100 on a headset with out researching them deserves to lose money. With all the world at your finger tips your a fool if you don't check. Easy place to look is Amazon. They sell everything and have a good "review" section that is easy to read/figure out. Checking HERE lists why a bunch of people think this headset suck (please note they only posted one review each, not 6)

Spamming the boards doesn't help any more than posting once.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2012, 10:39:17 PM »
Ya I get it, they broke. I figured that out on the first post..... really didn't need another 5 to be sure  :rolleyes:

You don't have to spend all your time scanning the boards to be informed search is your friend and if you use it you will find the info you seek. Lyric had no problem finding 6 threads about the headset to post in.

On top of that any one who blows $100 on a headset with out researching them deserves to lose money. With all the world at your finger tips your a fool if you don't check. Easy place to look is Amazon. They sell everything and have a good "review" section that is easy to read/figure out. Checking HERE lists why a bunch of people think this headset suck (please note they only posted one review each, not 6)

Spamming the boards doesn't help any more than posting once.

Well no rule violations to date & no PNG by HTC staff on any of the posts on this issue.

So it is just your opinion on this issue that it is spam.

Again if my posts offend you so much you know what to do & block my posts.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2012, 06:43:10 PM »
 :cry  :cry :cry :cry If you're offended easily & you're still reading forums.... TBI? Helmet & drop seizures? You don't have to read it if you don't like it...just saying.  :ahand
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline wiskyfog

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2012, 09:13:54 AM »
Anything but Turtle Beach...P.  O.  Shyte!
The Alchemists-- "Always brewin up sumptin"