Author Topic: Skin Downloader  (Read 288 times)

Offline Zodiac

• Copper Member
Skin Downloader
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:05:38 PM »
Since the original release of the latest update, the auto download skins option will not stay checked for me. If I check it and leave the Hangar when I re-enter the Hangar it is unchecked again. Seems that I have some of the skins that were released along with the update, however others seem to be missing all together for example the 364th FG P-51D skin.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:12:39 PM by Zodiac »
Member DFC
Quote from: Skuzzy
No cookie for you.
Quote from: Wiley
If they want to run to their ack or friendlies that's fine.  It's up to me to catch them and not get killed in the process if I can.

Offline Zodiac

• Copper Member
Re: Skin Downloader
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 03:55:41 PM »
This is still not working for me, any ideas?
Member DFC
No cookie for you.
If they want to run to their ack or friendlies that's fine.  It's up to me to catch them and not get killed in the process if I can.

Online Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
email HTC or PM the admins thats what i do
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 04:43:49 PM »
I've left mine checked for the passed week, just because I don't want to go and download each one individually.  My auto-download remained checked, even after a complete system shutdown.
Using dsl as connection.
Hope you get it straightened out.

Coogan  :headscratch:

*Edit*  I'm aware my post didn't help you solve your issue, just wanted to state that it is working here.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:47:37 PM by 100Coogn »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 07:40:32 AM »
Open Computer> Local Disk ?(the one the game is on)>Hitech Creations>Aces High>Settings. View the properties for Skins.cfg. "Read only" should NOT be checked.
If you cannot see any of the path then you will need to force viewing of hidden files/folders as this may be erroneously checked in their properties as well. You should uncheck "Hidden" where you find this occurring for future ease in sorting out problems. 
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Zodiac

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 09:09:09 PM »
It is neither Read Only or Hidden, the problem only started after the release of version 2.28.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:11:11 PM by Zodiac »
Member DFC
No cookie for you.