Author Topic: resupping gvs  (Read 276 times)

Offline gblade30

• Copper Member
resupping gvs
« on: September 16, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »
lets say i set off to de-ack and cause general havoc at a base in a t34/85 go with all he.... i have  a good time blasting the vh ords and de-acking ... then when about out of he vh pops etc... wouldnt it be nice if a squaddie or a greenie on range could resup you with a jeep bringing you ap... i dont believe that would be an unrealistic wish... is not like barrels on tanks had to be changed to fire different rounds.....
just an idea that would improve my enjoyment :)

Offline Eric19

• Nickel Member
Re: resupping gvs
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:59:21 PM »
+1 but I hope you are in a tank more often than an a20 at 135  :devil
Proud member of the 91ST BG (H) The Ragged Irregulars

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
Wow, thats a really good idea. I wonder if something in the code prevents it; kind of suprised it isn't already in the game.

+10000
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 06:50:56 PM »
IF they happened to allow you to choose a different ammo load-out when being re-supplied - they would have to give planes the ability to change their load-out on the re-arm pad

either way +50
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »
-1, the OP has smelly feet.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
IF they happened to allow you to choose a different ammo load-out when being re-supplied - they would have to give planes the ability to change their load-out on the re-arm pad

either way +50

Not nessicarily. For some (most even) changing a loadout would require you to add or remove pylons, rocket rails, and gondolas, or open up the wing, the cowling, etc, and in some cases, mess around with the electrical wiring.

I mean just think of the work that would be involved in removing the BK 5 from the Me 410, adding in a pair of 20mm's, and then bolting the 4x 20mm gunpod onto the airframe.

Thats an all day job, dude.

I mean its one thing to talk about loading a different type of ammunition (I don't think anyone is suggesting we let the Panzer IV F switch from the L'24 to the L'43, or the M4(75) strap on its calliope), but an entirely different matter to talk about changing the actual armament.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline gblade30

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 08:41:04 AM »
+1 but I hope you are in a tank more often than an a20 at 135  :devil

only at 135 in a20 to clear campers ... occasionally... oh and it makes me feel better lol

Offline Eric19

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »

only at 135 in a20 to clear campers ... occasionally... oh and it makes me feel better lol
well in that case I'm the multicolor M4 75 with the rockets ontop shooting my rockets the tanks popup  :devil
Proud member of the 91ST BG (H) The Ragged Irregulars