Author Topic: Mega Man X  (Read 365 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Mega Man X
« on: September 20, 2012, 01:43:09 PM »
Not sure if this was posted before, but I stumbled across this video and find it to be rather good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ2NA--PFbE&feature=related

If only this guy had the budget of Avatar...I'm sure he could do a great deal.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Mega Man X
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 01:56:57 PM »
That was actually pretty cool
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:46:12 PM »
To think he did that with such a low budget.  And this little snip is FAR better than other FULL LENGTH movies made based off of games, like Super Mario Bros, Wing Commander and Doom.
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 12:20:27 AM »
It is very conceivable that home computers will be able to compete with Hollywood for feature length video productions within the next decade. Simple things like the sequence you posted are already possible, obviously. Animations too even though its not likely anyone could compete with Pixar for production time it will not be long before they could try. Everything you need to do the scenes in this video are available from Amazon.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 03:56:49 PM »
To think he did that with such a low budget.  And this little snip is FAR better than other FULL LENGTH movies made based off of games, like Super Mario Bros, Wing Commander and Doom.

If it's the same Super Marios Bros movie I'm thinking of, I think they made that in the 80s.... like, pre-SNES graphics.  :devil

I agree, I've seen a lot worse independent movies with bigger budgets (and never made it past post production/editing), the guy did a great job.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 03:58:51 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 11:16:43 PM »
If it's the same Super Marios Bros movie I'm thinking of, I think they made that in the 80s.... like, pre-SNES graphics.  :devil

I agree, I've seen a lot worse independent movies with bigger budgets (and never made it past post production/editing), the guy did a great job.

There was a newer Super Mario Bros? :headscratch:  The only one I'm finding is the one made in 93. :noid

I'd pay the ridiculously high cost at a theater to watch the Mega Man X movie he could make with a very good budget. :aok
HiTech