Author Topic: How low can the Taliban go?  (Read 1904 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: How low can the Taliban go?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 06:49:51 PM »
Those dirty muslims fighting along side of us are the ones you have to worry about the most, they to hate America. They will turn around and put a knife in your back. If you knew any person who been in the sheet waist deep they could tell you about that. Talk to any Ranger or Marine who has 100+ confirmed kills in action thru multiple engagements.  Those guys you are talking about Anth, are the worst. They smile to your face and then put the knife in your back.
Remember you're talking to someone who has been around Army Rangers, etc. for most of his life, my father was in the Army 22 years, I grew up on bases, and I still know many guys in the Army currently, I plan to enlist myself in the next year or so. There are videos you can even look up yourself I am sure on Youtube of afghan soldiers fighting along side our troops in combat. Have some turned and stabbed us in the back? Yes. Do they all? No. If you dwell on the fact that the guy next to you might kill you just as easily as the guy in front of you shooting his AK at you...You'll probably go mad very quickly. My point, don't trust everyone, but don't be paranoid that every person of a certain religious group are terrorists that want you dead by any means. That is just stereotyping, my friend.

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 06:59:10 PM »
I know what you are saying bruh. Not All will do you wrong, and you know what?? YOU ARE RIGHT. I should not be soo ignorant when I know better, I am sorry about my last speech, truly sorry. I feel bad now. Sorry. There are good muslims to.
 :salute

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 09:12:32 PM »
Killing children to put down civil rights, what kind of monsters would do that. Surely any population involved with something like this should be exterminated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 07:07:16 AM »
Killing children to put down civil rights, what kind of monsters would do that. Surely any population involved with something like this should be exterminated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

Enough of the logic!

You are going to make people's heads explode...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 09:08:46 AM »
Enough of the logic!

You are going to make people's heads explode...

That was also half a century ago.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 10:23:56 AM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:28:55 AM by GScholz »
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 10:49:43 AM »
Something more recent...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2113410/US-soldier-kills-16-Afghan-civilians-deadly-shooting-rampage.html

War does strange things to people.

Innocent until proven guilty Scolz, there was so much misinformation about thta incident who knows what happened.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »
He turned himself in.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
He turned himself in.
He is also the victim of  amental breakdown,  people have been know to turn themselves in on charges they had nothing to do with.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2012, 11:27:00 AM »
Staff sergeant Bales returned to his base dressed in afghan shawl covering his uniform. He removed it and laid his weapon on the ground, then raised his arms in surrender. When approached by the guards he said "I did it" and then told them what he had done. This was before anyone at the base knew that anything had happened. This is all in the official US reports.

Yeah, Bales will probably plead insanity and end up in a psych ward somewhere.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »
It just goes to show that this kind of behavior is part of human nature, and not limited to a certain religion, culture or ethnicity. To paraphrase Quark: "...Humans are wonderful, friendly people – as long as their bellies are full and their TV's are working. But take away their creature comforts... deprive them of food, sleep, showers... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty animal."

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
Atrocities are committed as a result of sin and human wickedness, not because of religion or perceived superiority over another. Sin knows no bounds and is not barred from any one non-/religious group, racial mix, or political belief; it is the cancer of this world. Unfortunately, many are quick to condemn other groups who act out of sin, but are oblivious to the sin committed by their own group affiliation. That being said, don't judge an entire group based on the actions of a mislead individual who, though distorted, believes to be acting in the name of the group.

As sin is sin, there are just as many "bad apples" here as there are over there or anywhere for that matter. It just seems to me that their status quo is so much more harsh, severe, and uncompromising compared to our own culture.

Just my humble conviction.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:51:15 PM by shotgunneeley »
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2012, 02:56:48 PM »
All of the groundwork was done to set the taliban up during the war.  There was never a centralized government in place to govern, especially once it became impotent against any group that it would try to govern.

Lol, some people just wont give up.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2012, 03:01:05 PM »
Lol, some people just wont give up.

This is all a big lie, right up there with "America armed Saddam".

The US didn't help arm Iraq, it was Saddam's fairy godmother

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2012, 03:12:58 PM »
The US didn't help arm Iraq, it was Saddam's fairy godmother

Yeah  you know since  the us typicaly deals in Soviet equipment. Also I widhsh you US haters would watch a little documentary calle " The world without US" and see what people i Kuwait, Bosnina, Kosovo,   Korea nad other countires think of our presance, and what they think of the European countries. Also Coombzy  you MUST be at work.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep