Author Topic: Disco  (Read 846 times)

Offline hellwolf

• Zinc Member
Disco
« on: October 12, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »
Ok, so have had a number of "host connection lost" and booted from game while playing in midwar. 
 Not a problem happens sometimes, however I am not being replaced in plane but in tower, has this feature been turned off?
More of a concern is that my score is not registering as a disco, it says I have had 0 disco.  Any kills or damage done is completly lost as if sortie never happened.
Kills show up under pilot statistics, but dont show up under score! Anyone else notice this or having similar problems?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Disco
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 09:03:55 PM »
players reported the reconnect feature currently not working in Late War as well.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »
i know if it takes you more than 5 minutes to log back in--you lose your ai
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead Discod a couple yesterday, it happens.  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Now im flying!!!!  :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 10:01:47 PM »
Tonight i was landing a 109f with 3 kills. Touched down on the runway, rolled to a stop, brought up the CB to end sortie and.........nothing. Clicked it again, nothing. Message "lost connection" pops up and i get discoed.

No problem. I'll relogin and land them, right? First thing I see is the message "AI has crashed your plane into the ground"  :bhead

It has worked for me a few times though
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 10:19:12 PM »
Tonight i was landing a 109f with 3 kills. Touched down on the runway, rolled to a stop, brought up the CB to end sortie and.........nothing. Clicked it again, nothing. Message "lost connection" pops up and i get discoed.

No problem. I'll relogin and land them, right? First thing I see is the message "AI has crashed your plane into the ground"  :bhead

It has worked for me a few times though

.ef is ur friend
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »
Maybe your AI did not want to relinquish control of the plane so no disco and you end up in the tower. :D

Lucky the other 13 on bish were able to hold off the one rook they were attacking.  :aok
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:40:25 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Kovel

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 10:59:39 AM »
I had a disco last Friday, too. It was a clean disco at about 10k. It took me less than a minute to get back into the game. The function didn't work.
" I personally led the attack to A1" - Pipz

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 06:07:29 PM »
As of this moment, the reconnect feature does work in the LWMA (again?) :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 02:42:50 AM »
I think it is a fantastic feature,  whilst I hardly ever get disconnected I do get some frequent CTD's around severe puffy ack and this has happened on strat runs etc. 

Hopefully the new ISP doesn't mess it up too much saw some increased warpage last night on planes that would have been blown out of the sky.   :(
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Sg11

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 09:48:22 AM »
Ok, so have had a number of "host connection lost" and booted from game while playing in midwar. 
 Not a problem happens sometimes, however I am not being replaced in plane but in tower, has this feature been turned off?
More of a concern is that my score is not registering as a disco, it says I have had 0 disco.  Any kills or damage done is completly lost as if sortie never happened.
Kills show up under pilot statistics, but dont show up under score! Anyone else notice this or having similar problems?

I realized that I only get back into flight when i use ctrl+alt+del and turn off AH. Any other way just makes me  end up in the tower when I restart the game.