Author Topic: 303rd BG "THUNDERBIRDS" -Knights  (Read 932 times)

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
      • 8th AAF Squadron Website
303rd BG "THUNDERBIRDS" -Knights
« on: September 23, 2012, 12:17:54 PM »
303rd BG is currently seeking active and skilled players to join our squadron. Would like to have team oriented personnel that like to have fun!! CO is very active throughout all times of the day. Primarily we are a Bomb Group however we are open to all forms of skilled pilots that wish to be apart of a active squadron in fact I encourage all you fighter pilots to join too. We have good ranking for a Bomber Group, and a great website. So if you love to bomb, you love to capture, you love to work together, heck as long as you love to blow it up, shoot it down, cause carnage and have fun then this is the right squad for you. Contact me 9thAFE if interested via Private Message, in game (same tag as here), or on this post and I will contact you ASAP. Remember keep your eyes on the sky and your bombs on target.

:cheers:
9thAFE
CO 303rd BG
8thBuff (CO)  8th AAF  "The Mighty 8th"  Squadron

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: 303rd BG "THUNDERBIRDS" -Knights
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »
Please join, My brethren in Butcher Birds need food. Hunger is a demon and we dont want that do we?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:31:36 AM »
9tAFE is a good fella and a sure leader! A good squad starting out here for sure  :cheers:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
Thanks Alfa your a good fella yourself  :cheers: always good to fly with you

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »
This squad is for the Knights country and we are a multipurpose squadron despite the name everyone has a specialty and I understand that we just want active people that will work as a team. If your on the fence and your not sure or want to know more feel free to PM me or find me online and ask questions, we really are a friendly group of people. If you cant find me talk to Gimpy in the MA he is a good resource for onformation as well.

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »
Join up, Inquire within, Talk to your local recruiter, Be apart of a up and coming squadron. The 303rd are about to finish this tour ranked in the top 25 for bomber squadrons dont delay another second and become apart of the team. Help return the Knights to their glory, Help strike fear in the hearts of the opponents when they see our swarm of planes coming into their airspace.
                                  :airplane:
             :airplane:                           :airplane:

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 12:12:39 AM »
Still in need of a few good men, or women, We officially ranked top 20 for Bomber Squads last Tour 152. If interested please inquire within

:salute

9thAFE

:aok

Offline LarryWells829

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 06:04:30 PM »
I am a member of this squadron and I have to say if you are interested in working with a group of people that enjoy working together and always try for teamwork this is a great squad to be a part of. it may be small right now but a good groiup of guys that like to play together and get along. I have no doubts that within the next few months this squad will get some recognition and a lot higher membership.

Offline 9thAFE

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 02:59:29 PM »
New updates to the website. If you havent seen it yet you need to stop by and visit the site. A lot of work went into it just on the research side of things but trying to keep the site fresh and new.

https://sites.google.com/site/303rdthunderbirds/

Offline LarryWells829

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »
Come and join...We are simply looking for pilots who want to improve, cooperate, and be active.  We are open to ideas, and opportunities to blow things to bits. :bolt: