Author Topic: TM HOTAS Cougar W/Hall sensors and TM Rudder Pedals for sale  (Read 694 times)

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
TM HOTAS Cougar W/Hall sensors and TM Rudder Pedals for sale
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:13:38 PM »
I'm putting my old reliable up for sale as I've been gifted a new flight control system.

The Cougar comes with the Hall Sensor package from CubPilot, and a set of TM Elite Pedals.

The Pedals could use a hall sensor upgrade, but if you're patient with calibration, they hold good for about a month before they need recalibration.

The stick itself does have some minor center-play, but it's easily modded out.  I've just never bothered, as setting the dead zone in the HCCP fit the bill just fine.

The gimbals are lubricated with DuPont's Silicone Teflon spray, and work wonderfully. 

Asking $200 for the full set, customer pays cost of shipping.

If you should buy her, give her a good home.  She's been a great stick to me these past years.  I picked her up the first day they went on sale, upgraded her to Hall sensors in 2008 (I think), and replaced one gimbal late 2011 (x axis).

"You rebel scum"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
Re: TM HOTAS Cougar W/Hall sensors and TM Rudder Pedals for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »
sold!!!!

pm me and we can work out the details.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
This "TM HOTAS Cougar W/Hall sensors and TM Rudder Pedals"  is up for sale again.......

It works and consists of the original posting of it at the top of this thread by Rebel...

I really do not want to sell it, but misfortune has hit my Daughter in Florida with her home catching fire, and I am getting rid of items I do not need. so I can help her as much as possible

same deal  $200.00 plus shipping cost to anywhere in the US
( if you really want to pay for shipping to anywhere world wide it will be costly, this stuff does weigh a good bit )

will accept paypal or Moneygram via Walmart

if I am not mistaken, shipping last time from Rebel to me was around $25 but do not hold me to that...

first come first serve

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:34:14 PM »
Sold ( pending confirmation )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline bc21

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 10:00:37 AM »
? still avalible?

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
? still avalible?

No Sir, it is sold / gone
My apologies for not completely following up

TC

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »
This thing is a Monster... I am now getting all the drivers for it.. hope thy work.. Will let you know how it works..

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 07:55:37 PM »
LOL LD,
I forgot all about the drivers... Sorry bro!
Let me know how you like it.... I  really thought hard about selling it, but my Daughter is just a helluva lot
more important than the hotas... No matter how much I wanted to keep it

:salute

TC