Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing Thanks You  (Read 756 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Pigs On The Wing Thanks You
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »
The Pigs On The Wing thank all of you who came by the AVA for a good old fashioned scrap tonight.  We enjoyed it immensely!

OINK

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing Thanks You
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 04:40:58 AM »
 :salute Some awesome scraps in there.  I have to admit, I was a little relieved when jappa52 left early, he caught me looking up puma's skirt several times and always managed to bring me down to earth HARD  :bhead

It was especially, fun without the icons, and still being able to pick out Jappa and Puma doing their Siamese Twin  :joystick: impressions.

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 08:34:58 AM »
Some of the most fun I've had playing aces in a while.   Was a blast.  :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:47 AM »
great time guys, looking forward to next week!!

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 10:11:44 AM »
Was a Blast never flew russian airplanes before but I think I like that Il-2 had enough ammo for all my poor firing skills....... :cheers:

Oh there is some left over Pig scrap's in the Bomber hanger at A1 some good eating last night..... Waystin I left the empty beer cans there also for ya  :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 12:42:26 PM »

:salute Some awesome scraps in there.  I have to admit, I was a little relieved when jappa52 left early, he caught me looking up puma's skirt several times and always managed to bring me down to earth HARD  :bhead

It was especially, fun without the icons, and still being able to pick out Jappa and Puma doing their Siamese Twin  :joystick: impressions.
That'll teach ya to be peakin'.   :rofl

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Jappa52

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 12:19:44 PM »

I just saw this Chili that was a fun night! When one of us looks 'fat n happy', content to be a nice juicy target just remember Check Six!  :t

My stick is off being repaired. Hope to be back in the skies soon.  :salute
ATTAQUEZET CONQUEREZ
8TH FIGHTER GROUP

Jappa52- 36th FIGHTER SQ Flying Fiends