Author Topic: The Club  (Read 6249 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Club
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2012, 03:30:30 AM »
I dunno, he has thrown out a cheating accusation in the DGS scenario forum following the Allies most recent spanking, so maybe this naming and shaming of cry baby pilots hits a little too close to home for him :devil

I am not "allowed" to discuss the DGS by the way :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2012, 04:17:50 AM »
Third, Derpbrody, quiet down before I steal more of your kills.
Come on, youre trying to hide behind a mask of being soooo nice, sooo polite, then just come out with this?    u smell, bro
AoM
City of ice

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2012, 04:32:54 AM »
 :rofl

The GFC

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2012, 05:22:33 AM »
according to busher I have a speed hack on my 51, enables me to catch F4U4's
now posting as SirNuke

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2012, 06:35:29 AM »
A pilot whose name shall be unnamed... But with the initials vD****s accused me of being a hack when I took him out with an i16 vs 109 ... Said there was no way that should be able to happen. He then said I should go to TA and earn to fly a real plane..

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2012, 06:49:20 AM »
A pilot whose name shall be unnamed... But with the initials vD****s accused me of being a hack when I took him out with an i16 vs 109 ... Said there was no way that should be able to happen. He then said I should go to TA and earn to fly a real plane..

LawnDart

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

reminds me of a vox rant drdeath gave me one day after I killed him in a cloud of red.....no kidding he says......"all you can do is fight the hourd"  I almost chocked from laughing so hard.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2012, 08:04:19 AM »
I hope you apolgised Ink for your actions :old:

The GFC

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2012, 08:32:40 AM »
Come on, youre trying to hide behind a mask of being soooo nice, sooo polite, then just come out with this?    u smell, bro

:noid

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2012, 08:37:04 AM »
I hope you apolgised Ink for your actions :old:

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2012, 08:56:23 AM »
Only once have I had the honor of being called a hacker, and on 200 at that. I was flying a set of forts with a mossie at 1.0-1.5k off of my six. I gave him a little elevation and sent a single stream of 50's at him that put him away.

Most of the time the roles are switched with me ranting to myself about misconceptions of E, rubber bullets (me), or golden bb's (them). I'm embarrassed to say I can't even pick without the lower/slower plane somehow catching me in the vertical when i exchange the extra E for alt.
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2012, 11:26:26 AM »

I have a secreat code that enables the A-20 to dive faster then a p-47,out turn a zeke,zoom climb with a k4,and take more punishment then a IL2....
  ..............or so i have been told many many times   :D

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2012, 11:59:43 AM »
Oh DrDeath my fav, along with LT and OG... No matter how you kill them, they always whine period.

Prime Example was I was AFK reading, LT ups a jeep at a spawn I was at and ditched to see if anyone was there, then flies over with a P51-D to bomb me - I ditched right when he dropped and he whined/screamed/burst 2 veins in anger.
Later he named his squad after me LOL I feel so honored. You know V135 and V88 - he will always every time switch countries to camp, all you have to do is look in the obvious spots for perk tanks and there you go, free whine/cheat accusation every single time :)

JG 52

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2012, 12:51:48 PM »
I have a secreat code that enables the A-20 to dive faster then a p-47,out turn a zeke,zoom climb with a k4,and take more punishment then a IL2....
  ..............or so i have been told many many times   :D

glad I got the KI-84 .........A20kill powerup :D

Oh DrDeath my fav, along with LT and OG... No matter how you kill them, they always whine period.

Prime Example was I was AFK reading, LT ups a jeep at a spawn I was at and ditched to see if anyone was there, then flies over with a P51-D to bomb me - I ditched right when he dropped and he whined/screamed/burst 2 veins in anger.
Later he named his squad after me LOL I feel so honored. You know V135 and V88 - he will always every time switch countries to camp, all you have to do is look in the obvious spots for perk tanks and there you go, free whine/cheat accusation every single time :)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »
I call Cobia a cheat so my ego doesn't take a hit  :noid
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »
I call Cobia a cheat so my ego doesn't take a hit  :noid

+1

Ink too since he whacked me and my wingman the other night!   :furious
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-