Author Topic: Hey semp  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Hey semp
« on: November 03, 2012, 08:58:38 AM »
That was pretty funny.

:aok  

:lol

Making secret allied transmissions public is a treasonous offense ya know.

Let me help you with that...(tree-son-us)

You are a member of the Allied boards right?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:17:25 AM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: Hey semp
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »
 :headscratch:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:25:00 PM »
In another thread semp posted a quote of mine from the DGS II allied forum. The funny thing is that I have never seen semp on that particular forum and it doesn't appear as if he's signed up for DGS II.

I was just wondering how he got his hands on that particular quote.

:headscratch: indeed.
See Rule #4

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 03:34:53 PM »
but if you read the thread from top to bottom you will understand that it was funny as hell, dont you agree?  if you want to make fun of me then be prepare for me to make fun of you too, after all I dont take anything personal from you.

here's so everybody knows what you are talking about.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,341211.0.html

semp

edit:  and I am not a member of the allied's forum.  but if you think about it you would know how i got that quote, I'll give you a hint, nobody gave it to me except you.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:39:25 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 05:38:58 PM »
I guess I don't understand how somebody that isn't invited to the Allies forum can have the ability to get quotes from it.

:headscratch:

And yes, like I said, that was pretty funny.
See Rule #4

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 05:57:30 PM »
well i didnt go into the forum and I dont think there's any secret that I posted nor did I know that it was in a special forum.  check your pm.

semp

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »
So how did he get it Melvin?

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »
He claims that he ran a search of my posting history. And through that he found the quote from the DGS II allied forum.

I call b.s though. I went ahead and ran a search on myself and it did show those posts. I then went and ran a search on some other folks that I know are in the Allied forum. It did show their posts as well. However, I then went and ran some searches on people that I know are in the Axis forum and it did not show any of their posts from said Axis forum.

So, either...

A) The Allied forum has been compromised and anybody can look at it through the use of posting history search.

Or

B) Someone that is in the forum is disclosing information to people outside of the Allied circle.

Either way, it's pretty gay.

I'm guessing that in his Friday night stupor, 'ol semp let the kitty out of the bag.

See Rule #4

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 06:57:24 PM »
When a really stupid person leaves Texas and goes to California, the average IQs of both states go UP.  :neener:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 07:06:42 PM »
He claims that he ran a search of my posting history. And through that he found the quote from the DGS II allied forum.

I call b.s though. I went ahead and ran a search on myself and it did show those posts. I then went and ran a search on some other folks that I know are in the Allied forum. It did show their posts as well. However, I then went and ran some searches on people that I know are in the Axis forum and it did not show any of their posts from said Axis forum.

So, either...

A) The Allied forum has been compromised and anybody can look at it through the use of posting history search.

Or

B) Someone that is in the forum is disclosing information to people outside of the Allied circle.

Either way, it's pretty gay.

I'm guessing that in his Friday night stupor, 'ol semp let the kitty out of the bag.

ah melvin you foolish boy, now you calling me a lier.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 07:08:37 PM »
check the last fricking posting here.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=28687;sa=showPosts;start=15

I expect your apology now.  as for what exactly was top secret information that I gave away?  you are a fricking idiot.

semp

and one more thing you dumbazz it's saturday not friday and you calling me a drunk  :rofl
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:15:16 PM by guncrasher »

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 07:18:29 PM »
Oh goodie a real live flamewar.  Except all I see are a couple of girls pulling each other's hair.  WTF?  I blame skuzzy for your inability to throw a proper flamewar.

:old:
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 07:25:36 PM »
Oh goodie a real live flamewar.  Except all I see are a couple of girls pulling each other's hair.  WTF?  I blame skuzzy for your inability to throw a proper flamewar.

:old:

he's made because I posted a quote from his history that I didnt even know it was the some kind of "secret" thread.  as you can see I posted the whole plan for everybody to see.  I am tired of his whinny beatching aazz complaining.  on second thought, welcome to my squelch club melvin. 

semp

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 08:01:52 PM »
on second thought, welcome to my squelch club melvin.  

:rofl

WoooHoooo!!!

I finally made it!

EDIT: Anyway, it appears that anybody can get a glimpse into the Allied forum by simply doing a search of a players posting history. Does anybody else here find that disturbing?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:09:53 PM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »

:rofl

WoooHoooo!!!

I finally made it!

EDIT: Anyway, it appears that anybody can get a glimpse into the Allied forum by simply doing a search of a players posting history. Does anybody else here find that disturbing?

I can't...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.