Author Topic: 00Seven  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
Re: 00Seven
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 06:13:32 PM »
He changed his name, same day tries to HO me in an La-7, I called him out on 200, no mo shade.

There needs to be a "Shade's for Dummies" book...

Chapter 1: If you're changing your name, that's probably not all you need to change...

A dog turd by any other name is still a dog turd.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 06:44:27 PM »
There needs to be a "Shade's for Dummies" book...

:rofl  Your ACM is like a fingerprint, some shady folk don't grasp that.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 07:18:25 PM »
IIRC he raged at me when I out turned his G2 in a K4 fight after fight a few weeks back, he's OK, but nothing special, whines a fair share still. *shrugs*

It's guaranteed I'll get a nerd rage comment from him after shooting him down.  As someone mentioned, he used to acolito and changed his name to try and escape his reputation as an unskilled whining little twit.  As you can see, it hasn't worked.  As for his skill, saying he's "okay" is being very kind to the poor ACM challenged dweeb.  I don't think I would even rank him as 'average'.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 07:19:19 PM »
It's guaranteed I'll get a nerd rage comment from him after shooting him down.  As someone mentioned, he used to acolito and changed his name to try and escape his reputation as an unskilled whining little twit.  As you can see, it hasn't worked.  As for his skill, saying he's "okay" is being very kind to the poor ACM challenged dweeb.  I don't think I would even rank him as 'average'.

ack-ack
:rofl :aok :lol
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 10:31:15 PM »
yeah hes a real piece of work.  has alt on 5 , 3 of em have bombs, im a clean M jug, 5k back. he dives on the heavies, me and another guy with less alt and E get there asap. we tangle, he gets my wing with one of those shots we all love when we get, basically you have a split second kind of shot. a min later on 200 he asks me how did my pick work out for me? he claimed that i jumped a 1v1. the heavies got to target btw, so i guess my "pick" worked out pretty good.
p.s. if hes below avg and got my wing. i must really be bad.  :bhead :bhead

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 10:33:01 PM »
A dog turd by any other name is still a dog turd.

:lol
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 01:42:43 AM »

This is one thing that while I get it, I don't get it.  Shades.  The only valid shades I could see would be for the HTC staff.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 11:13:25 PM »
This is one thing that while I get it, I don't get it.  Shades.  The only valid shades I could see would be for the HTC staff.

I think some people have ankle humpers follow them around the MA or stalk them like groupies or something, may be a reason for a shade unless it just bad behavior on their part and they want a clean slate.

Just a guess

HL
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 03:27:36 AM »

I've flown shades before, but I do not fly the -1hog when I do....    :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Brakechk

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 07:49:49 AM »

I see your point but I would be willing to bet that the nuts and bolts of how you actually fly once the fight starts has as much similarities as applies no matter what plane your in.

As an example I was in the DA practicing with a couple squaddies the other night (a6m2s for FSO..I had never been in one).  I could tell who was who as soon as we merged...one of them flies the a6m frequently in the DA (Qcare), the other never (doc72ch).  As soon as we merged in the first fight I knew who it was I was fighting (more accurately within one turn of the initial merge).  On a couple of occasions we were dueling 2 v 1.  Even in these fights I could quickly tell who was who throughout the fight.  This was based on what I had experienced in the DA with Doc who usually flys the Ki-84.  Obviously I had a few sessions with Doc in the past which made it easier to tell.  But the point is that I knew it was Doc as soon as I started the fight...even though we were both in planes that we had never dueled and are quite different from our usu rides (Ki-84 vs Ki-84 or 109K).   

Certainly the further you move away from your usual ride in terms of performance differences the more different the flying would be.  However I believe your specific characteristics will tend to carry over anywhere they apply unless you make a concious effort to change them.  I also think the better you are at the game (or the more successful at achieving what you want to achieve ingame) the more likely you are to have and use a well developed and therefore recognizable flying style.

Not being arguementive with ya, just tossing my opinion of it out there.

Zaphod
Brakechk/Zaphod

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 10:37:17 AM »
"Next time Red Baron!"

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 10:50:35 AM »
I think some people have ankle humpers follow them around the MA or stalk them like groupies or something

Yeah... that's my problem.   :rolleyes:
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »

your mouth generally gave you away tho'    :noid  :bolt:

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 03:04:42 PM »

:lol
-AoM-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »

That's why I never plugged in Mic as a shade..... oh, you're talking about 200..... :noid

What's funny is, one time I was flyin a shade and got jumped by 1/2 dozen or so cons... I lasted a little while, got a couple but went down... I typed on ch200, "U castrati not bad 6 vs 1" and later saw several comments on 200 like, "I told you he was Shane!"   :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"