Author Topic: Midway  (Read 18086 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
Back to the original direction...

Midway is this how you would rate yourself?

DMGOD < SEMP < AKAK < Debrody < Midway?  (AKAK & Debrody implied by your previous post?)
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2012, 07:40:10 PM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »
so you must believe then that you have surpassed AkAk and Debrody eh?

Neg, just that I value ALL, whether I have surpassed them, ex DMGOD, or not, ex Debrody.  

AKAK, I'm not sure of yet.  Shot him down a lot recently, but he pwned me in midwar a few weeks back.  So might be equal to him.  Don't know.  Hope to find out soon.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2012, 07:45:18 PM »
Back to the original direction...

Midway is this how you would rate yourself?

DMGOD < SEMP < AKAK < Debrody < Midway?  (AKAK & Debrody implied by your previous post?)

Probably more like this:

DMGOD < semp           <             Midway/Akak < Debrody

Like I said in the last few tours I think I've pwned AKAK nicely although there have been material exceptions.  

Just going based on memory... Best guess, and could be off the mark here. :headscratch:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:46:55 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2012, 07:50:40 PM »
Wow debrody and Ack Ack they are really trolling you guys.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2012, 07:51:58 PM »
"Pwned AKAK nicely"  :lol  Yup, no ego there and certainly valuing him.

You are a singularly hierarchical fellow Midway, it really is your most distinguishing feature.  :banana:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2012, 07:56:04 PM »
"Pwned AKAK nicely"  :lol  Yup, no ego there and certainly valuing him.

Indeed.  Pwnage is not devaluing.  Bruv pwns me with substantial frequency, I actually feel more valued than less.  Maybe my words don't convey the truth/emotion properly.   If I pwned AKAK daily, I would value him no less than if the other way around.

You are a singularly hierarchical fellow Midway, it really is your most distinguishing feature.  :banana:

:headscratch:

Searched yahoo for "singularily hierachial", said no results found.  Please explain. :headscratch:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:02:32 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2012, 08:05:35 PM »
Wow debrody and Ack Ack they are really trolling you guys.

Not trolling, just giving my honest opinion.   Why must people always speak of trolling? :huh

What is your honest opinion, or do you troll and therefore assume I do? :headscratch:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »
You are an enigmatic and contradictory person Midway. I cannot decide if it is due to extreme sophistication or extreme simplicity. Either way I get the feeling that you are always hiding or withholding something.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2012, 08:14:49 PM »
Like I said in the last few tours I think I've pwned AKAK nicely although there have been material exceptions.  

In the last three tours I have 5 kills on Midway and he only has one kill on me in the LW arena.  I'm not including the time I beat the crap out of him in the MW arena that promptly caused him to leave.

What would Bruv say about your lying?  I don't think he'd be too happy and would tell you to consider your ways.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »
You are an enigmatic and contradictory person Midway. I cannot decide if it is due to extreme sophistication or extreme simplicity. Either way I get the feeling that you are always hiding or withholding something.

I try to be honest always.  I don't think I'm contradictory.  I obviously have moment(s) of weakness as all humans have.  I try to learn from them and be a better person, although I admit to being a slow learner, at times.

Btw, I am the same person you met and helped in the DA two years ago.  I am still on the learning track...and I still very very much appreciate your niceness and help then. :rock
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:24:14 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2012, 08:22:08 PM »

In the last three tours I have 5 kills on Midway and he only has one kill on me in the LW arena.  I'm not including the time I beat the crap out of him in the MW arena that promptly caused him to leave.

What would Bruv say about your lying?  I don't think he'd be too happy and would tell you to consider your ways.

ack-ack

I'm speaking of the tours this year.  Especially the last six to nine tours.  Like I said my guess might be wrong... That does not mean "lying" as you want to call it.  I cautioned my statement accordingly.

Why must you so often assume lying and deceit?  Is it in your nature?  You have probably incorrectly accused me of lying more than anyone else, and probably by far.

Consider your way, AKAK. :old:

Be nice(r). :old:

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2012, 11:15:53 PM »
well what happened to you and Debrody... I hear you no longer want to DA people because of it....

Edit: sounds like Ack-Ack killed you more times than you killed him.... I'm thinking

DMGOD < semp < Midway < Ack-Ack/Debrody

So now we know Midway isn't as good as Ack-Ack but better than semp and DMGOD... who is he 'on-par' with?   If we can get schlowy to fly a spit.. maybe we could have a funny match-up.... Video material in fact  :aok (I'm just imagining schlowy's insults from making him fly a spit).

I wonder if....

DMGOD < semp < Midway < Cattb?

only one way to find out! :aok
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:20:48 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »

ack-ack
That's nothing AKAK, believe it or not, 3-6 tours ago guess who was hunting me for most of the tour? :P
Well, I won't say much to get the trolls going but IIRC the tour ended with my 48 kills on midway to his 2 - 3, or in that ballpark. Numbers may be off by 1 or 2 though, it was a few tours ago.

All I am saying.
Now, please continue the troll/flame fest, my last post in the thread tyvm  :bolt:
 :angel:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2012, 11:27:04 PM »
That's nothing AKAK, believe it or not, 3-6 tours ago guess who was hunting me for most of the tour? :P
Well, I won't say much to get the trolls going but IIRC the tour ended with my 48 kills on midway to his 2 - 3, or in that ballpark. Numbers may be off by 1 or 2 though, it was a few tours ago.

All I am saying.
Now, please continue the troll/flame fest, my last post in the thread tyvm  :bolt:
 :angel:

:rofl  :aok

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song