Author Topic: Midway  (Read 18211 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2012, 12:47:44 PM »
Well let see here....

Midway < Dolby < Tom

Midway you offer me no answers, your refusal to DA leaves me clueless on where to place you in regards to your skill...
Duel Dolby once for the sole reason of placing yourself and your skills. These are important matters  :old:

Tom < Dolby < Midway, imho. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2012, 12:54:21 PM »
Well let see here....

Midway < Dolby < Tom

Midway you offer me no answers, your refusal to DA leaves me clueless on where to place you in regards to your skill...
Duel Dolby once for the sole reason of placing yourself and your skills. These are important matters  :old:

Berry important indeed. Some one must officiate though.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #227 on: November 15, 2012, 12:54:34 PM »
Nrshida < Midway :)

So easy to type, so difficult for you to prove...

The only marked change in you since I found you picking and HOing at the DA lake in a Spixteen is that you talk a lot more smack now.

Im fairly sure that I could go to the DA lake right now and scare up half a dozen aggressive Spixteen pilots that would pull your pants down and spank your botty so red that we'd all need sunglasses to keep out the glare.

Midway < Random DA Lake Spixteen Pilot.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: November 15, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
Berry important indeed. Some one must officiate though.
I am merely the scribe, care to be the official referee? If you choose to accept, I will happy endorse you.

Midway... sorry man... nrshida is better than ya...

Midway < nrshida....

you must prove you are better than him... much like you must with dolby.... Tom will be the referee, I will record the results...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:58:09 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: November 15, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »
So easy to type, so difficult for you to prove...

The only marked change in you since I found you picking and HOing at the DA lake in a Spixteen is that you talk a lot more smack now.

Im fairly sure that I could go to the DA lake right now and scare up half a dozen aggressive Spixteen pilots that would pull your pants down and spank your botty so red that we'd all need sunglasses to keep out the glare.

Midway < Random DA Lake Spixteen Pilot.

You really are deep in the dark side now.  Was it leaving The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High (based on my rankings), that resulted in your current journey?   :headscratch:

You are right on one thing though, typing is easy, proving is more difficult.  It was/is just an opinion. :angel:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:07:16 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: November 15, 2012, 01:04:07 PM »
I am merely the scribe, care to be the official referee? If you choose to accept, I will happy endorse you.

Midway... sorry man... nrshida is better than ya...

Midway < nrshida....

you must prove you are better than him... much like you must with dolby.... Tom will be the referee, I will record the results...

Have nothing to prove... Just offering my opinions.  You asked for opinions, I provided and added a few more.   :aok

Now, more than nuff said. :old:

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #231 on: November 15, 2012, 01:09:33 PM »
Have nothing to prove... Just offering my opinions.  You asked for opinions, I provided and added a few more.   :aok

Now, more than nuff said. :old:

Oh no I didn't mean it like that... I was suggesting that these opinions should be verified as they are controversial.
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #232 on: November 15, 2012, 01:09:51 PM »
I didn't ask for your > evaluation of me and consider it insulting.

My warrior soul now demands satisfaction. I issue you a challenge. We will do a set of duels, best of five in the Spitfire of your choice, best of five in the Ki-84, does everyone think that sounds reasonable?

The loser deletes his forum account and never gets to talk crap on here again.

You either accept the challenge or apologise for slighting me. Basically nut up or shut up.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »
Oh no I didn't mean it like that... I was suggesting that these opinions should be verified as they are controversial.

Exactly why I didn't want to name too many names to begin with, as you recall I hope.  Which is why nuff's been said on the matter.  Things getting too stirred up, egos getting bruised, pilots getting concerned.

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2012, 01:13:06 PM »
Zoney > Midway

of course if you would like to DA to prove otherwise.................... .

My 109K against your Spitfire if you wish.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2012, 01:14:13 PM »
I didn't ask for your > evaluation of me and consider it insulting.

My warrior soul now demands satisfaction. I issue you a challenge. We will do a set of duels, best of five in the Spitfire of your choice, best of five in the Ki-84, does everyone think that sounds reasonable?

The loser deletes his forum account and never gets to talk crap on here again.

You either accept the challenge or apologise for slighting me. Basically nut up or shut up.

Ardy asked for some names and comparisons.  Was trying to offer some so he could see. :angel:

I apologize for your ego/Id being offended. Was not the purpose of the comparisons.  :salute

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »
Zoney > Midway

of course if you would like to DA to prove otherwise.................... .

My 109K against your Spitfire if you wish.

:lol believe what you like, I wouldn't want to burst your bubble too.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »
Guy driving on the motorway, listening to the radio.
-Breaking news, beware!! One isnane idiot is going on the wrong way on the motorway!!
-"Only one? Everyone is driving to the wrong direction..."

Sorry for the poor translation. I know its old, still   :)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2012, 01:18:18 PM »
Exactly why I didn't want to name too many names to begin with, as you recall I hope.  Which is why nuff's been said on the matter.  Things getting too stirred up, egos getting bruised, pilots getting concerned.

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

No ones but gets hurt if you beat them fair and square in the DA....

==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: November 15, 2012, 01:19:43 PM »
No ones but gets hurt if you beat them fair and square in the DA....
Except midway. There is a reason he dont have balls to fight fair and square, you know.
Easyer to run that mouth.
AoM
City of ice