Author Topic: Ok I'm convinced  (Read 347 times)

Offline pzvg

• Zinc Member
Ok I'm convinced
« on: April 08, 2001, 09:55:00 AM »
Having been flying in online sims since the old days, I had assumed, (falsely I see) that when it came to dealing with the folks you encounter that personality would count more than score. Nope wrong, HTC, you make a very nice game, It's enjoyable to fly.
However, As I have stated repeatedly in other threads, I do not pay people to piss me off, and the atmosphere here is doing that.
I never considered yanking on another player based on their score, to tell the truth, I look at my scores about once every two months. Now I find that any yoyo with his name on the board can make broad statements about what they don't like and the mass cheers, don't have your name on the board? well you should shut up then since you don't know jack.
Thank you people, You helped me reach a turning point.
<S> Rip,Lazs,Mitsu,Udie,Hblair,Vila,Pongo(with whom I disagree alot)The AK's as a group,Zigrat,Ssanta, And a whole Sh#tload of others, Cyas around, Maybe here one day, maybe somewhere else.

P.S. If you feel like flaming this post, Do me a huge favor and use the spellchecker, Some of this spew gives me a headache.

------------------
pzvg- "5 years and I still can't shoot"

lazs

Ok I'm convinced
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2001, 10:07:00 AM »
I think my name shulda ben ahed of rips.
lazs

Sandman_SBM

Ok I'm convinced
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2001, 10:12:00 AM »
Anger is a choice.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Ok I'm convinced
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2001, 10:18:00 AM »
It was fun.

[This message has been edited by Pongo (edited 04-08-2001).]

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Ok I'm convinced
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2001, 10:22:00 AM »
I'm just confused. What happened?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Ok I'm convinced
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2001, 10:27:00 AM »
pzvg,

Like Kieran, I'm also not sure of why you are leaving. Can you elaborate and/or are there any suggestions here?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!