Author Topic: Mulberry Harbor  (Read 702 times)

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
Mulberry Harbor
« on: November 21, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »
was wondering if anybody could recommend some videos or books on these, ive always been pretty in them but last i looked (few years ago maybe) you couldnt find much on them, thought you guys might be able to help
Formally Merc flying with the 99th Blue Lagoon Bandits
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled.

HiTech - in response to davidwales

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Mulberry Harbor
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 10:35:23 AM »
The last time I was in Arromanches <SP?> I believe there was still several sections of the coast.  It was a very cool experience to see it.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »
The last time I was in Arromanches <SP?> I believe there was still several sections of the coast.  It was a very cool experience to see it.

Saw the remnants still there in 2005.  An amazing feat to design and put them in to service.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
was wondering if anybody could recommend some videos or books on these, ive always been pretty in them but last i looked (few years ago maybe) you couldnt find much on them, thought you guys might be able to help

I hope that was a typo, either that or you an DadKev should get together  :devil

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »
I hope that was a typo, either that or you an DadKev should get together  :devil
ill have you know that they make my bellybutton look great! :lol
Formally Merc flying with the 99th Blue Lagoon Bandits
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled.

HiTech - in response to davidwales