Author Topic: It been 4 years , and I'm back.  (Read 653 times)

Offline miraj

• Copper Member
It been 4 years , and I'm back.
« on: December 05, 2012, 10:57:26 PM »
 Its been 4 years since I have played , and I am firing up the old flight sim cockpit , updating the dedicated PC.

Has much changed ?

Offline spitter123

• Zinc Member
Re: It been 4 years , and I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 11:13:36 PM »
I have no idea who you are XD anyway, there has been updates of the game . We've got into 20 something path .x now

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 05:57:48 AM »
Hey miraj!

Among many new aircraft, you will find the airfields and towns have changed, the terrain textures have updated, the gv system has been completely overhauled, and there are many new features with gameplay that makes things more convenient.

Same old white-knuckle fights, though. You'll find that not much has changed in the community. A lot of new faces, but still the same characters. I hope to see you in the virtual skies!  :salute
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 08:44:50 AM »
    I've seen alot of past players coming back of late.  :headscratch: Must be something in the water reflections.  :aok

Welcome back  :salute
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 03:42:07 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :huh Its all the same...People dying, everybody crying, couple new planes, and Look at me! Im NEKKED!!!!!!!  :x :banana: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 04:45:20 PM »
Hey miraj!

Among many new aircraft, you will find the airfields and towns have changed, the terrain textures have updated, the gv system has been completely overhauled, and there are many new features with gameplay that makes things more convenient.

Same old white-knuckle fights, though. You'll find that not much has changed in the community. A lot of new faces, but still the same characters. I hope to see you in the virtual skies!  :salute

One of our old members returned a couple weeks ago and just a few nights ago for the first time disconnected mid-flight in the MA and then he immediatley logged back in to the MA.  To make it short:  He :uhoh ->  :confused: -> :eek: -> :x -> :rock  :cheers: 
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :huh Its all the same...People dying, everybody crying, couple new planes, and Look at me! Im NEKKED!!!!!!!  :x :banana: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:

HOing....HOing is still here...spawn camping is a feature that still exists.  The DA lake is a still an F3 fest of miraculous, under the nose shots and gamey arcade like accuracy...Shawk still has a mullet and the 80th still fly bombers.  Our english friends are still in need of good dental plans with no annual deductibles...other than that lots of changes.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba