Author Topic: I want to subscribe... but...  (Read 404 times)

Offline Spyrox

• Zinc Member
I want to subscribe... but...
« on: November 27, 2012, 04:39:25 AM »
EDIT: Please delete this, my internet gave me grief causing many multi posts of this on the general forum, oops.

Hi, AH2 is great, I used my 2 week trial up a LONG time ago and played some H2H when it was still available. Apart from the lack of detailed cockpits in some planes, the not so fancy scenery and the unrealistic war scenarios where you can fly any plane you like (though there is the occasional historic event?) it is an effing great game. Also great with trackir.

So about subscribing... I have never purchased ANYTHING over the internet with a credit / debit card, but I have the ability, and I am really thinking about AH2. But it worries me (after doing some research) that AH2 will charge you automatically every month, I don't actually see myself playing AH2 every month consecutively, as I do get bored of games and take breaks etc, and what If something happens to me, like I lose my arms, legs, eyes, ears, and voice box in a horrific accident (lol?) and can't tell anyone to deactivate my account! Doom!

Seriously though, why can't there be a system that gives you the option of renewing your subscription? How hard is that to implement? Also is there anything that tells you if you are close to be charged again? I really don't want to have to deactivate my account after one month, or hopefully just before one month, because knowing my luck I will go over one month THEN deactivate my account, see my bill, then be like "WTF".

I'm not rich, infact, I'm poor. But I'm lucky to have what I have got. IS there a way to suspend the billing? (apart from deleting account) Also try to convince me to subscribe, I'm on edge, but one of the reasons I want to play is the fact AH2 is great and I'm desperately bored.

Thanks for any help...

I'm having trouble posting this in the general area, some kind of error, so I'm just trying here in tech support.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:30:53 AM by Spyrox »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: I want to subscribe... but...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 06:27:23 AM »
If you need to control the month-to-month billing, you can use checks or Paypal to do so.  Or you can track the credit/debit card billing date.

Most people prefer the auto-draft as it keeps them from losing their account if they cannot get to the system to allow a manual draft or manually approve the transaction.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline CZCH64

• Copper Member
Re: I want to subscribe... but...
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »
I just use AmEx pre paid cards. Pay as you go monthly.......
aka....... SCRATCH