Author Topic: Fellow offshore fisherman  (Read 273 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Fellow offshore fisherman
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »
Hey everybody, I'm new to AH2 and was just wondering if I might sorta kinda know of any of you from another site catering to us fisherman? It's known as bloodydecks or now bdoutdoors.

With tuna/yt/dorado season now over for the San Diego area, I'm glad I've found this game to bring some fun back to the winter down time months.

:salute

Rot
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Re: Fellow offshore fisherman
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »
bloodyd*cks is a great place to go if you want to meet some decent people as well as most of the drunks, drug users and other losers on the west coast who happen to fish.  It's a "unique" community to put it politely.  
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:33:20 PM by rabbidrabbit »

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 05:35:57 PM »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »
bloodydicks is a great place to go if you want to meet some decent people as well as most of the drunks, drug users and other losers on the west coast who happen to fish.  It's a "unique" community to put it politely. 

Yeah very true, but the information found from reputable sources on there can be priceless toward not getting the stripe across your back; dare I say, skunk.

And yes, there are more D*cks there than most would care to encounter anywhere, luckily for us, people actually behave (for the most part) on multi-day trips out of the SD fleet. I'm starting to find the Mods there to be more of the aforementioned than that site is worth. Best just to stay on course, i.e. fishing topics then run into smudge and locking threads because he disagrees. Although don't say you hate the seiners, they'll lock that too.
So, your screename there is???

If you are on there a lot, and you think about, my name here gives me away, although I don't post there a lot during the winter...

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 07:03:41 PM »
Im an insanely avid Saltwater fisherman  :aok  Fish mainly out of the Atlantic Highlands in NJ. Not on that sight though.

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 11:20:50 AM »
Your signature is hilarious. I've never fished the Atlantic, but I love those PEI giant tuna videos.

What is your target species?