Author Topic: Here it is...  (Read 1813 times)

Offline numb1

• Copper Member
Re: Here it is...
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 03:29:13 AM »
morfiend.Yes roll back to 12.4 and your issues will be gone.I had major cloud flickering issues and artifacts but all my problems are gone now with 12.4 drivers.Make sure you purge your old drivers with driver sweeper.
I5-3570k,Asus Sabertooth,Corsair H100i,Corsair AX850,Two His IceQX2 7950 boost cards in crossfire,Cooler master Storm Stryker case,Western Digital 1tb HD,Intel 180gb SSD,Qnix 27in 1440p PLS OCed to 120hz monitor

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Here it is...
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 06:21:20 AM »
You'll love it. Especially after you calibrate it. Color accuracy is excellent and gamut is just, well, a mile wide. Awesome ergonomics too
And you got it for damn nice price to top it off. A while back I paid over $2k for it. As for gaming, it won't ghost much but it does lag a bit, especially if you make a jump from CRT. Not a big issue though after you get used to it.

I'm looking to step up to PA30 in 16:10 which is my preferred aspect, I'll probably wait until price drops though.

The gray scales are near perfect and the lighting of the panel is flawless.  I do not have any games installed on my computer.  I cannot play Aces High as I do not have any space for a proper HOTAS setup.

I can make you a little more ill.  Newegg had it on sale for 25% off the current price, when I bought it.  Too good to pass up.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com