Author Topic: Stop taking zone bases  (Read 744 times)

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
Re: Stop taking zone bases
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 02:46:01 PM »
Does this mean don't take bases that cause the strats to retreat to the rear as then they will no longer be so vulnerable to bombing which in turn will make it harder to defend bases because down times will be shorter for the enemy?
Pies not kicks.

Offline Sg11

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 04:23:36 PM »
:aok

Were'nt you bish a few days ago?  :headscratch:

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 04:32:13 PM »
Were'nt you bish a few days ago?  :headscratch:

What does that have to do with the price of fish?
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »
the one and only time I care about a base being taken is TT..... what I call center Island....three airfields...almost every map has a setup like this...meet in the middle .....great fights are there.....taken those bases to piss of the "furballers" because they are not a part of the "war"  thats the one and only time I care about bases.....who cares really there will always be bases to roll from.....even after the war is won....a new map with new bases......

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
What does that have to do with the price of fish?

sushi....the 90s called and wants their "fish"back
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »
I know schools in Texas are pretty bad, but surely even you are aware that sushi is (mostly) fish, right?

you are making a habit out of being crap at trolling bud
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 08:15:51 PM »
I know schools in Texas are pretty bad, but surely even you are aware that sushi is (mostly) fish, right?

you are making a habit out of being crap at trolling bud

I fairly certain you responded and it wasn't even a troll.  Its not my fault that you arent smart enough to get the sarcasm.  Please continue making a dumbazz out of yourself.  I like it.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh :huh Whiners report to sick bay for mangina removal, as per Manly Handbook!  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 12:38:36 PM »
I still like to take bases, but not in ways that result in nobody landing kills or everybody having to bring a ton of bombs on their fighters.

I did post a 110 mission a few weeks back where we went NOE and gunned a HQ down with the help of a single lancaster.

I think Hotard is about the only bishop who doesn't post NOE missions (which are bad strategy in my opinion nearly all of the time since they depend on having 1 or fewer defenders in order to work).  1DOGFITE also likes to post altitude missions.  I see some others that look like climbing missions posted but they usually include lancers with 100% fuel.  I'm calling them by the same name as the guys who post missions with them having a full fuel load.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:47:55 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 06:54:53 PM »
... lancers ...

please dont call them that, this is a Lancer:

and this is a Lanc, pronounced Lank like Bank, Tank or ... you get the idea:

:)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Chewie

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »
I luv how I had NOTHING to do with this post but get cited for it.  And yes, I have A UBER Squad, and proud of it.   :D
23 Years MO Air Guard.  C-130s.  5 Years USMC Aviation. "Sir! I flunked Flank School!"

Offline drmoo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 07:03:07 PM »
do this mean you name names the chewie thing is a clear violition of posting rules and the post a joke :airplane:

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »
I luv how I had NOTHING to do with this post but get cited for it.  And yes, I have A UBER Squad, and proud of it.   :D

You were the inspiration.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 04:06:30 AM »
I fairly certain you responded and it wasn't even a troll.  Its not my fault that you arent smart enough to get the sarcasm.  Please continue making a dumbazz out of yourself.  I like it.
Who, doesn't get sarcasm, especially Texan. How about those PATS! Yuck, I feel dirty; Dang you Houston defense , my Fantasy foozeball is over. Well and a Cowboy WR didnt help WAaaaaa! Let's see if Jonny Football gets drafted ! <-- go Irish don't get run over by Bama  :pray
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:23:01 AM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins