Author Topic: WWI was Sweet but HiRes AutoDownloader still doesn't work...  (Read 307 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
WWI was Sweet but HiRes AutoDownloader still doesn't work...
« on: December 12, 2012, 01:18:59 AM »
Hey to all that happened to show up out of nowhere in WWI tonight.... that was pretty sweet, and fun, and awesome and a few other descriptors you may insert as desired!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

HiTech... I downloaded your HiRes pack in 3 different arenas 3 different times successfully to be told I need to run a patch that doesn't exist that the game can't find.  When I run the newest one downloaded (which is newer than the one the autodownloader is asking for) everything is great and super and awesome and a few other descriptors you may insert as desired, the game loads again and goes back into the loop described above.

...that being said, WWI was a blast fun flying fellers.  If anyone wants the wil3ur seal of approval endorsed statement, here it is:

"If you're complaining of fights taking too long to develop, hoarders, BnZers, Good Fights being shut down, Lack of Hot Chicks, Tamales, too many minorities applying for jobs in the sanitation field, polio, commercials being louder than the program you're watching, or floozies costing more than they used too... Come to the WWI arena, where all of this is true except for the tamales thing...  I can't figure out how to e-mail them"

Thank you...

:bolt:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: WWI was Sweet but HiRes AutoDownloader still doesn't work...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
Run as Administrator will fix your issue.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 11:09:27 AM »
I got mine AOK.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:17:04 PM »
I am an admin....  seems it's an uninstall reinstall patch again.  w00t.  :rock
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 07:58:27 AM »
wil3ur, it seem you and other are not exactly understanding the message box that appears. It opens a folder with the patch name you must run. For some reason some windows 7 machines do not let us run it directly, you should first find and double click the HP...exe file in the folder that opened. THEN click the OK button.

HiTech