Author Topic: tired of scumbag manuvers  (Read 8677 times)

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
Re: tired of scumbag manuvers
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 11:39:33 AM »
Wait, he shot at you?  With guns?

This is getting out of control.  Mark my words, there will be a war soon.
:rofl

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 12:50:54 PM »
its weird that only a few in this thread think vulching just to be vulching is low down and dirty. the others would bury you in the desert for a nickel.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 12:59:16 PM »
He did it in a P47... I'm telling you it's more to do that in a 262.  :devil
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »

I'm sorry to disappoint if you think you laid an especially clever trap. I dismissed your minor point since the main thrust of the discussion was about chivalry, your upper statement which is of the 'for all' form is incorrect, I have encountered several players who value courtesy above adding another notch to their (let's face it, largely meaningless) Aces High scorecard.

To answer your lesser point: what is less ignoble, to spend years of learning, practising and developing skill then applying that whatever fight unfolds (often initially unfair fights, outnumbered, out energied etc), or to swoop through field ack at 450 m.p.h to blast an aircraft on approach or one which hasn't got its wheels yet off the ground?

nshida you are a really good player who really enjoy the fights. seen you fight against greater odds while entering at a disadvantage many a time.  you are one of a handful that will do that consistently .

but I was referring to anybody other than you.  even the guys who will post a 20 paragraph rules of how the game should be played dont follow their own instructions.

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
its weird that only a few in this thread think vulching just to be vulching is low down and dirty.

The rest of us got tired, years ago, of reading all the "Hey, they did it in the real war!" "Hey, it's my $15.00!"  "Hey, there are no rules in the MA!" and so on.

You'll recognize sportsmanship when you see it, and you can set an example by exhibiting it.  But you can't force it on others, alas.

- oldman

Offline lerxst

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 02:06:49 PM »
All valid points for and against the terrible atrocity bestowed upon me a few nights ago,to each his own if only for the fact every player pays there 15$ a month.of course i myself knows not every situation in this game is going to be in my getting the perfect kill set up,or being able to land  on all wheels,or even able to land for that matter,just for the common sense that if your not at a base to take it then let a guy land his plane  :salute

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 02:09:25 PM »
Sorry, but this is  just SA fail  same thing as getting picked in a  1v1 in the ma. Keep your head on a  swiviel its the ma  and you have to expect whatever someone can do to ruin your day they will.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 02:12:01 PM »
Whats the point in this?
-the usual MA gameplay dont worth crap, its a fact, deal with it and dont except anything more
-the most respected ones are the ones in the easyest rides, riding with the gangs.
-its me telling this to you, the "dora'hore": ignore the BS, only play with friends.
Have a nice day.
AoM
City of ice

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2012, 02:23:50 PM »
Says my favorite belligerent.

I have been trashed by field ack shooting down someone landing. Typically the guy I go through all of that trouble for is the one who was picking/vulching/etc.... 

Stank/stang and I used to vulch each others 262s in 262s. Did we come to the boards crying like a heart broken woman? We laughed and moved on.

I was thinking about returning to the game, these cries and whines make it an easier choice for me  :devil
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2012, 02:31:01 PM »
Clubbing baby seals is well... Clubbing baby seals.

Doesnt matter if they're at 10000ft or wheels down. Still effortless and always amusing.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »
We laughed and moved on.
 #1 problem with the game and community. Nobody knows how to do this.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline TJsweet

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
I have never vulched anyone ever. But it's not from a lack of trying. :furious
WashOut
FSO--JG54

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »
I dont care how stellar your fights and victories in the game are there will come a death that defies explanation and is contrary to all your real world experiences of life and physics. Thats online gaming.

I win.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
Clubbing baby seals is well... Clubbing baby seals.

Doesnt matter if they're at 10000ft or wheels down. Still effortless and always amusing.

You'll have to explain this to me, if it is effortless how can it be rewarding in any way?

nshida...

I apologise if I over reacted. I just get annoyed being told no one does this or that chivalrous play has no value. I was quite impressed by this anecdote from Udet's memoirs. Not sure how many Aces High players can relate to Guynemer, a different age no doubt:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLXsNHVEdZk&feature=player_detailpage#t=124s

How's this for a contrast in philosophies, I came across some damaged bombers just before Christmas and decided to do a Stigler, what with it being the season of goodwill and all, have a look what happened:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?i9uy0u9qqkraly6

:lol

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2012, 04:56:50 PM »
Stank/stang and I used to vulch each others 262s in 262s. Did we come to the boards crying like a heart broken woman? We laughed and moved on.

I was thinking about returning to the game, these cries and whines make it an easier choice for me  :devil

I think the game needs you back BiP, not that I have noticed you have not been on, I have been a bit indisposed lately.  I have really missed listening to you rage rants on vent. In fact, this wee dram of single malt is to you and your rage rants.

In my few years of playing you hold the record in my mind for the most tear laden, bigoted, profanity laced rant I have ever heard.  Something truly to be proud of.  As a point of fact, those bigoted, profanity laced, tearful pouts led to the break up of a pretty decent squad if I recall correctly.

So, remember two things. You whine like no other. You are who you are. 

Have a great day.   :salute
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum