Author Topic: REALLY  (Read 1507 times)

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
Re: REALLY
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »
:banana:

xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 11:54:26 PM »
Personally, when I get muted for talking politics on AH, I just go to various political chatrooms and tell everyone my opinions about AH.

(neither has happened)
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 08:47:31 AM »
  I get suspensions the old fashioned way ..... I earn it.  :old:

While I think people should be able to talk about the news, sports, or politics of the day circumventing the language buffer is a violation of the rules. That's what got you IN hot water.     
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 09:00:19 AM »
INcredible
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 10:08:17 AM »
Personally, when I get muted for talking politics on AH, I just go to various political chatrooms and tell everyone my opinions about AH.

(neither has happened)

:rofl

That laugh was a great way to start my day.

...and to the OP, yes, really.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 11:14:01 AM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead you thought it go different how??????  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 04:29:05 PM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »

(neither has happened)

haha thats pretty funny man

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 05:19:32 PM »
you got to be a real dork if you report someone..ever hear of squelch. this is only creating a big group of babies and need daddy to step in when they cant handle the situation they started. also chat suspension is wire fraud...i am paying full price for a game that i'm not getting full use from. i left the game because of this sort of atmosphere....empowered dorks. little pee ons who have little to no victories in life acting like big tuff guys. the game is just one undiciplined dork after another. guys who need a kil so bad to impress their freinds and see their name in lights that they will try to get a kill ....usually steal kills, with no regard for any body but themselves. its become so sickening and imature i can't handle it anymore.I mean how many 4vs1 do i have to fight...really? DORKS! Now i sit back and watch all the faceless online tuff guys talk all their smart mouth crap. Not only this.but i know after my last chat suspension my personal setting were changed. pilot wound every up..plane disinergrates with one little hit. at the same time i would level a plane out w/30mms and get an assist. wings were coming off if you looked at my planes wrong. the last month i was on this game stole my money. it was picking the winners and loser :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:. i really dont care what youre opinion is i know what isaw. been here since day one...do ya think i wouldn't notice the difference. great game...f this OUT

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 05:24:44 PM »
you got to be a real dork if you . . .

Reported!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 05:27:59 PM »
FTDEEP,

I think you'll find that HTC doesn't care for people using their game as a personal soap box with a captive audience and driving on their customers and potential customers by creating a hostile environment.  Squelch doesn't solve that, not even close.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 06:07:48 PM »
boo hoo

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »
FTDEEP, seek help soon please.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 06:12:05 PM »
you got to be a real dork if you report someone..ever hear of squelch. this is only creating a big group of babies and need daddy to step in when they cant handle the situation they started. also chat suspension is wire fraud...i am paying full price for a game that i'm not getting full use from. i left the game because of this sort of atmosphere....empowered dorks. little pee ons who have little to no victories in life acting like big tuff guys. the game is just one undiciplined dork after another. guys who need a kil so bad to impress their freinds and see their name in lights that they will try to get a kill ....usually steal kills, with no regard for any body but themselves. its become so sickening and imature i can't handle it anymore.I mean how many 4vs1 do i have to fight...really? DORKS! Now i sit back and watch all the faceless online tuff guys talk all their smart mouth crap. Not only this.but i know after my last chat suspension my personal setting were changed. pilot wound every up..plane disinergrates with one little hit. at the same time i would level a plane out w/30mms and get an assist. wings were coming off if you looked at my planes wrong. the last month i was on this game stole my money. it was picking the winners and loser :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:. i really dont care what youre opinion is i know what isaw. been here since day one...do ya think i wouldn't notice the difference. great game...f this OUT
Well ... That escalated quickly!
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 06:12:29 PM »
When in doubt, just shut up and play :aok

Just not that complicated.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters