Author Topic: Pudknocker Achievement  (Read 460 times)

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
Pudknocker Achievement
« on: January 03, 2013, 02:32:55 PM »
Pudknocker = someone who sets their type to "Attack"  for n sorties after entering top 100 "Fighter" score.

I trust the software coders to create an algorithm to identify those that qualify for this achievement.

The definition of "Pudknocker" is playfully intended here as described by Pancho Barnes in the movie The Right Stuff.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:39:09 PM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
Re: Pudknocker Achievement
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 06:17:48 AM »
I'll add this, it would be very interesting if one could finish as the top ranking fighter ace without being a Pudknocker ... or even finish in the top 100.  Not saying it has not been done just that it would be interesting.  Some may feel that those that can do this may actually gain respect rather than flying in a manner to protect a high score.
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pudknocker Achievement
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 03:21:40 PM »
I second the idea! Except I would also like to tie the boards and chat buffer into the achievement and give the pudknocker award to any pilot that does not stand a snowballs chance of winning the fighter rank whining about it online.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.