Author Topic: sorry all  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: sorry all
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »
 :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 07:33:38 AM »
 :salute
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 08:42:20 AM »
Thanks guys. This sucks for so many damn reasons...this happened too fast....so many regrets...so many things i wanted to tell her.....dont look good today..........
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 08:50:44 AM »
Thanks guys. This sucks for so many damn reasons...this happened too fast....so many regrets...so many things i wanted to tell her.....dont look good today..........

I am sure she knows you Love her......death is hard but sometimes it is for the best, if they are living in pain.....

you have not said what is wrong....if she is in pain that cant be fixed, then death is a blessing.....

my 13 year old niece died from a disease that was killing her brain....she started having issues at 8 years old, it was a relief when she passed....

don't beat yourself up for not saying everything in your heart to her....if she was as awesome as you make me believe she was.........she knows.

stay strong...don't let your pain turn to despair. :salute

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 09:09:47 AM »

Prayers sent  :pray

Emotions make us do crazy things. In the end we are Human and our circle of life will end also some day. Let us live a good life while we can. Enjoy the memories we spent with loved ones and celebrate thier lives lived.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 10:09:02 AM »
The Best Mom in the world Ink...ty you and everyone for your kind words. Today I had to make the hardest decision in my life and end her suffering ....she will be missed terribly and I will never be the same.  :salute
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 12:41:44 PM »
The Best Mom in the world Ink...ty you and everyone for your kind words. Today I had to make the hardest decision in my life and end her suffering ....she will be missed terribly and I will never be the same.  :salute

My Heart goes out to you :(

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 12:47:42 PM »

:salute Dogtown, she and you are in my families' thoughts and prayers. :pray

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 06:48:05 PM »
Im so sorry Dog, praying for you man  :pray

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 07:26:41 PM »
Dogtown, my prayers for your mom and your family.

:pray
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »
 DOG you and mom is on my prayer list   :pray  :salute
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:05:28 PM by realgood »
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"