Author Topic: Trainign Films: Dueling with Bruv: 109G6  (Read 296 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Trainign Films: Dueling with Bruv: 109G6
« on: February 17, 2013, 09:09:16 PM »
Roughly half an hour of dueling with Bruv in the 109G6 from some months ago. This was my choice of plane but even so I think I got my backside handed to me overall. Bruv is a very tough opponent and this made for some excellent white knuckle fights.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c6nbm9xxadjlfvf  -  Link to 109G6 dueling film 10mb

If you are interested in what an intense dueling session looks like, or want to see some of what the 109G6 is capable of demonstrated, or both, then this is the film for you. You can watch from internal view with my views enabled, or Bruv's view if you manually control the views. You can watch from external view. You can put trails on to better show the flight paths of the aircraft. This is an essential element of learning how to fight in 1on1 situations, or indeed, any fight.

Please feel free to post any comments, questions or advice.

(forgot to say, the terrain we dueled on is not one of the HTC terrains so unless Bruv or MickyD wants to post it up for us to d/l the fights will appear to take place over water, but this is no real problem.)

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:21:22 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.