Author Topic: Now thats a vulch...lol.  (Read 201 times)

Offline CZCH64

• Copper Member
Now thats a vulch...lol.
« on: January 11, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
aka....... SCRATCH

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Now thats a vulch...lol.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:56:55 PM »
I thought the cadet was going to cry...

Pansy
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline CZCH64

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:26:22 PM »
I can relate. I'm a tree hugger..lol. I won't even kill a bug in the house. I catch them and bring them outside...lol. So one day at work we had a bird in the warehouse. I tried everything to get him out before he ended up flying in the freezer. Huge freezer, with auto doors. Anyway..I finally get him in a trailer and he lands on the floor right in front of me. So I step forward to pick him up.......and what do I do? I end up stepping right on him and killing him. ......Man it just about killed me, I felt terrible.
aka....... SCRATCH

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 06:20:48 PM »
I don't think he was going to cry. It was more of a sarcastic "I'm a terrible person" me thinks.

I lol'd xD

Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:26:43 PM »
I can relate. I'm a tree hugger..lol. I won't even kill a bug in the house. I catch them and bring them outside...lol. So one day at work we had a bird in the warehouse. I tried everything to get him out before he ended up flying in the freezer. Huge freezer, with auto doors. Anyway..I finally get him in a trailer and he lands on the floor right in front of me. So I step forward to pick him up.......and what do I do? I end up stepping right on him and killing him. ......Man it just about killed me, I felt terrible.

One reason every warehouse needs a cat.