Author Topic: A Dedication to Dolby  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Re: A Dedication to Dolby
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 01:46:06 PM »
That's not grasping for, that's clutching.

:old:

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 04:04:42 PM »
Your like vJJmists... but of the BBS  :lol

"OOO a con PILE OONN!!!!"

I have no idea who that is.  Or who you are, for that matter.  I know Stang, H0ST, and Nath though, so that seemed reason enough to stop on in and check out the film.

Hey, I've died tens of thousands of times in Aces High and Air Warrior, and at least several hundreds of those were in the most embarrassing ways imaginable.  Just let it slide right off your back, or it'll drive you nuts.  Going batty on the open channel just invites threads like this.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
Going batty on the open channel just invites threads like this.

Exaggerations like yours are the same as nath's "barrage of whines". Observations are not and have never been whines or 'going batty'.

These guys being your friends/squadmates has damaged any impatial and rational thought to see what's actually placed in front you; you want whines, you see whines. You want a set up, you see a set up.

It's a lame and daft troll and the only worth while part was the time I got to make a film.

Good Day Gentlemen, and I use Gentlemen in it's loosest term.

:salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 04:58:15 PM »
These guys being your friends/squadmates has damaged any impatial and rational thought to see what's actually placed in front you; you want whines, you see whines. You want a set up, you see a set up.

Who said I was impartial?  I'm not even trying to appear impartial!  :lol

Also, realize that it's rather ironic that the very guy who was setup and then went batty over it on the open channel... claims that others aren't objective enough to post impartial thoughts about the event.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 05:09:31 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 06:06:57 PM »
For the record, but at the same time I could care less since it's just a silly game, host was doing everything he could to extend the fight to allow an opportunity for some fun. Oh, and fun we had. Sorry it had to be at someone's expense... Hence his commentary in the film... You gotta admidt our film was more fun though.

:rock

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 03:50:22 AM »
I do like your sound effects Dolby. The flaps and especially the stall warning. Are they publicly available or home made?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234