Author Topic: Realtek speakers and headphones?  (Read 794 times)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Realtek speakers and headphones?
« on: October 10, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
Someone posted a way to make the Realtek sound system in W7 play AH sounds on both the speakers and the headphones at the same time.  For the life of me I can't find that thread.

I can have the speakers play one sound and the headphones play another but I want the same sound on both.

Anyone help?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Realtek speakers and headphones?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 02:37:46 PM »
Someone posted a way to make the Realtek sound system in W7 play AH sounds on both the speakers and the headphones at the same time.  For the life of me I can't find that thread.

I can have the speakers play one sound and the headphones play another but I want the same sound on both.

Anyone help?

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Speaker-and-Headphone-Splitter/dp/B000067RC4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1381433842&sr=1-1&keywords=sound+splitter

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 02:53:35 PM »
The Realtek on my emachine will let me disable the jack detection function so I can hear both but on this new machine ASUS version of Realtek's audio control panel want let me do that best I can tell.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 03:00:15 PM »
Got it done.

Right click on front panel jacks, select "Connector Restasking" then click front speakers.