Author Topic: January '13 KOTH and Official 2012 wKOTH and TOC information.  (Read 527 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
January '13 KOTH and Official 2012 wKOTH and TOC information.
« on: January 01, 2013, 01:33:48 PM »
New month and new year so here comes January 2013 KOTH information and more importantly to some, the official 2012 KOTH Tournament Of Champions news.

Regular and only remaining KOTH, FriKOTH, will be held Fryday 18 January 2013 @5PM EST in SEA2 with first plane the Ki-84-Ia.

Saturday 12 January 2013 will see the 2012 wKOTH and TOC. Both of these are invitation ONLY events. I generally allow spectators to watch as CM Eye is enabled IF and ONLY IF they do not disrupt the event in any way, and that's at my discretion.

wKOTH will lead off the day starting at 1PM EST on 12 January 2013 in SEA2 with the Bf 109G-6 being the first crate.
Those invited to the wKOTH are: wKOTH: blukitty, Google, MickyD, MK84, pattonjr, Quendian, SCOTCH, SFOX, Skifurd, SunsFan, TC, VlPER.

The Tournament Of Champions will follow at 4PM EST on 12 January 2013 in SEA2 with the Fw 190D-9 the first ride.
Those invited to the TOC are: TOC: Bruv119, Debrody, DeJaVu, DrBone, Fester, HiTech, JETSOM, JOACH1M, JunkyII, Krupnski, Loser, MegaDave, pervert, RedBull. Sukov, VaIen, Yahoo, yarbles, 1CEMAN.

Unbolded names have indicated they will not attend the event and of course the winner of the wKOTH advances into the TOC.

We are back into the 'desperate need of KOTH CMs' mode again. If interested contact fuzeman for more information.

Click for more information about King Of The Hill.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:53:27 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: January '13 KOTH and Official 2012 wKOTH and TOC information.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
Midweek reminder, this is TOC Saturday.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 11:26:09 AM »
   Thanks to a literal last minute save it seems like we will have a 2013 season so I figured lets go ahead and say we will have a January '13 KOTH. We do have a name change as we are down to a single KOTH.
This is to remind you that KOTH will be this Fryday in SEA2 with first crate the Ki-84-Ia.
Hope to see you there for some dogfighting fun and it's your first chance to get a reservation to the 2013 TOC.
And remember with only one KOTH, invitations are down to 12.
Click for more information about King Of The Hill.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 01:25:49 PM »
   And there is some news in the KOTH world, and not the best news. The applicant who was going to insure KOTH would run through 2013 was not accepted which means I am back in the position of not being able to guarantee the full 2013 season. I will run KOTH today for three reasons. Bosco's optimism struck a chord, although I really don't think he realizes the full impact that just might mean, secondly the players who attend and like the Special Event that packs more dogfighting into your hour of gaming than any other, and the fact I enjoy my event.
   Any and all players who participate in KOTH this year will do so with the understanding that there is no guarantee the season will finish normally and for the moment it is an unofficial season with 2 free months of AH for the prize instead of the plaque, if we get to the TOC stage.