Author Topic: Attendance for TOC  (Read 3972 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Attendance for TOC
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2013, 02:19:33 PM »
Maybe it was for the better I didn't play in toc.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2013, 02:47:09 PM »
And just while I am dropping the reality bomb  :rofl this was your first fight of that round

pervert
16:12:36 Departed from Field #2 in a Fw 190D-9
16:20:33 Shot down a Fw 190D-9 flown by RedBull.

Redbull
16:12:34 Departed from Field #2 in a Fw 190D-9
16:20:34 Bravely Bailed from damaged plane.
You beat me fair and square in dora's, I never fly that thing, hell everyone beats me in dora's :cry

I was just saying that I couldn't even get a fight after that because you seemed to be there :( I didn't take it personally...I knew why you were doing it, just saying it got a bit repetitive after a few rounds, and there was nothing I could do about it because just about everyone there was better than I was.

someone needs to go find Redbulls house sneak in and break his stick....... :confused:

:D
That sounds painful and like something my ex gf would like to do  :huh  :confused:  :bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 02:47:57 PM »
You beat me fair and square in dora's, I never fly that thing, hell everyone beats me in dora's :cry

I was just saying that I couldn't even get a fight after that because you seemed to be there :( I didn't take it personally...I knew why you were doing it, just saying it got a bit repetitive after a few rounds, and there was nothing I could do about it because just about everyone there was better than I was.

That sounds painful and like something my ex gf would like to do  :huh  :confused:  :bolt:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl