Author Topic: busting missions  (Read 461 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
busting missions
« on: February 05, 2013, 04:32:51 PM »
My favorite thing in AH is busting missions, it gives you that adrenaline rush that makes your blood pumping. And the good thing in the MA is that the situations change, you don't get a good position on a mission that often and a bad decision could end your flight quick and a good one could lead to a lot of kills. I actually think it's the rareness that make the action in the MA so great. What gets YOUR blood pumping? (in Aces high of course)

Here's a little film to illustrate my saying, action starts at 5:00 (its a direct download) It's not the giga horde but they did take the base afterwards

http://mapage.noos.fr/rsm/P38mission.ahf
now posting as SirNuke

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: busting missions
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:28 PM »
I like to try and thwart a base take as long as I can... sometimes it is very frustrating...but then I just change my mindset and realize they really want it and I have been a thorn in the side..... especially when the troops are close by with a white flag and many guys doing anything they can to stop you getting to them.... but on the flipside it can be a real laugh with all the proxies you get from the desperate attempts to get you..... that's my fun...I do like a good 1 v1..2v1... even a 3-4 v1  can be very entertaining for me...not really survivable but I do have a good time of it with the right opponents

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
Flying on the outer edge of a furball looking for a fight, and running into someone from the other side doing the same thing.   :aok
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 10:02:09 PM »
Took off to intercept a bish mission. Not two seconds off the ground. Boom, proxy. Someone just augered trying to vulch...oh I love you bishops, moar missions please.  :old: :pray

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp