Author Topic: graphics/geometry glitches on me410  (Read 277 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
graphics/geometry glitches on me410
« on: January 23, 2013, 11:41:53 PM »
Working on a skin I noticed 2 areas that I don't think folks have reported, but are broken:

First, the oil coolers have invisible geometry on the left and right sides of the cooling flaps. I thought it was left off until I started working on skins for the 410. The bitmap is there, the shape is on the skin, but it doesn't display properly and it flickers as if trying to display 2 textures on same spot on the left/right sides of the oil cooler. You can see into the oil cooler flaps from either side when it should be walled off.

Second, the landing gear has 1 door on each that disappears in the skin viewer (and I assume in-game) as soon as the gear starts dropping. It only shows up again when the gear is fully retracted. There should be a left and right side for each gear door (split down middle) but only one half of each landing gear door "opens" to be visible when the gear is down. The other just disappears.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: graphics/geometry glitches on me410
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 02:09:11 AM »
Wanted to say the second issue (gear animation) is just in the film viewer. Plays fine in-game, as tested offline.

First issue (missing geometry) is still present offline.