Author Topic: 410 on bombers & B26 on CV  (Read 362 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: 410 on bombers & B26 on CV
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »
I think if you have to suicide bomb the CV to the point you blow your own drones with the bomb blast, you didn't really earn it.

For the 410 video, I would say good hunting! The camera angle was bouncing and twitching which was distracting. Perhaps it was in chase mode or something, that may not have been the best choice. Basic external might have been better. One thing I'd say you might have done with the lancs is jump to tail guns and shoot him in the cockpit as you flew past. Wouldn't suggest it with the 17s, but for lancs where the defensive fire is much weaker, you might have got that last one. Overall a very fine tally, indeed! That's the kind of sortie I dream of when in a 410! Whenever I gear for bombers I find fighters. Whenever I gear for fighters I find bombers! I just can't win! But... at least I see some others are

:aok